Comparison Bobcat CT450 or Kubota L3940

/ Bobcat CT450 or Kubota L3940 #11  
Congrats UncleTed! You will wonder why you didn't buy one years ago. I have used the "H" Farmalls, several WD Allis, and a 170 Allis w/cab for the last 20 years on the acreage and just purchased a Kubota last fall. Now I can find all kinds of reasons to get the tractor out to do things, whether I needed it or not. Enjoy!

/ Bobcat CT450 or Kubota L3940 #13  
Wow, just saw this thread. Seems to me you were comparing a Chevy S10 to a Ford F250! There's NOOOOO question you made the right call on that. Not that there's anything wrong with the L3940, but for the same price, both with factory cabs, you got a newer, lower hr, more powerful, stronger bigger etc tractor. Other than the loader, seat, a few hp and some electronics, it's identical to my DK45, you're going to love it.

/ Bobcat CT450 or Kubota L3940 #15  
Wow, just saw this thread. Seems to me you were comparing a Chevy S10 to a Ford F250! There's NOOOOO question you made the right call on that. Not that there's anything wrong with the L3940, but for the same price, both with factory cabs, you got a newer, lower hr, more powerful, stronger bigger etc tractor. Other than the loader, seat, a few hp and some electronics, it's identical to my DK45, you're going to love it.

The problem is in the first good snow storm it'll blend in and you'll loose it until spring. :laughing: