LS4041 thoughts and price

/ LS4041 thoughts and price #1  

fredflintstone

Silver Member
Tractor
cub cadet LS4140
looking for a new tractor and came across an LSR4041 tractor with loader 2012 with 1hr
for $18,5 seems like a fair deal but dont really know about the dlr. small place only
7-8 tractors on the lot out in nowhare. and the tractor brand is new to me also.
Just would like to know if LS is a good brand? tractor seems a little cramped for my 6 foot
3in frame but guess i could get used to it lol would like to know what yall think

/ LS4041 thoughts and price #2  
That's a good price, but I'm guessing it's a gear trans right? LS has been making tractors for quite some time, but only started selling them under their own name here in the U.S. a few years ago. Right now, both New Holland and Case has LS build some of their compact tractors....for example, the 4041 is the same as a Boomer 40. The LS sub-section here has a lot of info that might be helpful. A side note is that New Holland dealers have said they would do warranty service if it was authorized by LS, and you can get parts from them as well....somewhat expands the service options.

To give you a reference point, my R4047H (hydro tranny) with loader, dual remotes, work light, and 7-pin connector was $21,500 delivered.

/ LS4041 thoughts and price
yes it is a syncro, good to know about the new holand service. thanks for your reply

/ LS4041 thoughts and price #4  
That is a real good price.