Kubota Price

/ Kubota Price #1  

TN1977

Tractor
Ford 3000
Is it unreasonable to ask for 20 % off MSRP on a Kubota L3800 with backhoe?Or possibly L 4600 without hoe?

/ Kubota Price #2  
of coarse not.

/ Kubota Price
I don't want them to run me off the lot.

/ Kubota Price #4  
A sale is a sale. Start at 20% then move on.

/ Kubota Price #5  
Don't move on to easy thou..

/ Kubota Price
Had a dealer 2 hours away quote me 20 % off L4600. I felt that other dealers might be able to do the same.

/ Kubota Price #7  
The dealer 2 hours away has nothing to lose. Depending who answered the phone- they could tell you anything. When you drive there; then and only then will the true haggling begin. Then you will get the,'if we can come to a agreement on the price are you prepared to buy today?" Nothing will be true until you set down to sign some papers. Then the salesman will try to bump you again even after the paperwork is signed. Dealer prep, and on and on. If you do not believe this is true, stay up all night and try to catch the Easter bunny.

/ Kubota Price #8  
The dealer 2 hours away has nothing to lose. Depending who answered the phone- they could tell you anything. When you drive there; then and only then will the true haggling begin. Then you will get the,'if we can come to a agreement on the price are you prepared to buy today?" Nothing will be true until you set down to sign some papers. Then the salesman will try to bump you again even after the paperwork is signed. Dealer prep, and on and on. If you do not believe this is true, stay up all night and try to catch the Easter bunny.

He is coming right?

/ Kubota Price
The price was given in person at the dealer.I have heard that dealers don't like working on tractors that weren't purchased there. I have a couple of dealers closer and would prefer to use them.

/ Kubota Price #10  
I think they will be in the 15-18% range. Some dealers will not budge off of their price. Tell them you are looking for the best price.