Everything attachments

/ Everything attachments #1  

Murfster3

Tractor
Mahindra
I have to say the customer service I got from everything attachments was awesome. In January I received a rotary cutter,
Forks, Disk and a post hole digger. Well my barn has been full until Saturday when I started to put the post hole digger together
And realized that I didn't have the gear box. Monday I called and explained and today Wednesday I received the gearbox
With no questions or accusations being it was almost 3 months after purchase. Thank you

/ Everything attachments #2  
It is great to hear good customer service stories like that. I've ordered one attachment from them, a box blade, and they were very good to deal with.

Any pictures of your new equipment, especially the disk?

/ Everything attachments #3  
With stories like this, I would buy from them.

/ Everything attachments #4  
That is very good to hear. Without checking the packing list anything could have happened. You are living a charmed life.

/ Everything attachments #5  
Why was it missing anyway?/

/ Everything attachments
Who knows what happened to it, they could've forgot to put it on the skid, or it could've came loose
On the truck or in a terminal. What does matter it was a no hassle fix

/ Everything attachments #7  
I have to say the customer service I got from everything attachments was awesome. In January I received a rotary cutter,
Forks, Disk and a post hole digger. Well my barn has been full until Saturday when I started to put the post hole digger together
And realized that I didn't have the gear box. Monday I called and explained and today Wednesday I received the gearbox
With no questions or accusations being it was almost 3 months after purchase. Thank you

Well, if it was inadvertently not shipped with the original order, ETA may have found that they have an extra gearbox in their inventory. They pretty much wouldn't know exactly who didn't get one or where it came from since no one reported not receiving one for 3 months. I can imagine them scratching their heads trying to figure that one out. I'm assuming ETA shipped everything on a single pallet and didn't ship the PHD separately VIA UPS. Glad it worked out for you.