Need to sell my tractor - classifieds only for dealers?

/ Need to sell my tractor - classifieds only for dealers? #1  

FishHaggis

Tractor
John Deere 2320
I have a JD 2320 with all the fixings for sale and thought of posting it in the classifieds, but it says "dealer log in"......... I am not a dealer....... where does someone go on line to ensure it gets noticed by buyers? I live in Ontario, but originally bought the tractor in New Hampshire.

Thanks.

/ Need to sell my tractor - classifieds only for dealers? #2  
I have a JD 2320 with all the fixings for sale and thought of posting it in the classifieds, but it says "dealer log in"......... I am not a dealer....... where does someone go on line to ensure it gets noticed by buyers? I live in Ontario, but originally bought the tractor in New Hampshire.

Thanks.

You can post your ad here: Private Party Ads

/ Need to sell my tractor - classifieds only for dealers? #3  
   / Need to sell my tractor - classifieds only for dealers? #5  
Yea, they are many sites where u can post your announcement. For example i use Mascus to sell my claas tractors

Check some sites and pick the one that You like the most!

/ Need to sell my tractor - classifieds only for dealers? #6  
You might be able to post your equipment on agriculture.com in their "products- classified" section. They have a lot of web traffic there. Good luck.

/ Need to sell my tractor - classifieds only for dealers?
Sold it within a day............ good price and well looked after and it showed........... Thanks for the advice....

/ Need to sell my tractor - classifieds only for dealers? #8  
Sold it within a day............ good price and well looked after and it showed........... Thanks for the advice....

Where did you end up selling it?

/ Need to sell my tractor - classifieds only for dealers?
It has gone to a good home about 10 minutes away. Sold it through Kijiji.