Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor.

/ Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor. #1  

mikaltee

Tractor
ford
I am looking at the John Deere 5093E and the New Holland 5050 and I need some recomendations.

/ Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor. #2  
Welcome neighbor.

/ Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor.
Thank you sir.I am near the border as well.

/ Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor. #4  
If you are in Macon county it borders Allen county.

/ Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor. #5  
Welcome i believe the NH is quite a bit more tractor in terms of weight and overall size. Tractor data could confirm. I think the 5093e more closely compares to the T4050 /4040 i looked at the jds 5m, nhT4000 and the kubotas m40.

/ Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor. #6  
The NH is quite a bit more tractor.

Have you considerd a Massey Ferguson?

/ Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor.
I had a 165 several years ago. It was my first tractor. It was a dependable tractor and I liked it, but there aren't any dealers close to me, so I have not looked at them.

/ Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor. #8  
A Big Texas welcome. You will find a lot of reviews and opinions on Tractors here. Most of us love the Tractor we have now, unless we are lucky enough to be looking to upgrade. Enjoy the shopping but get the new Tractor soon as Spring is already here.

Charlie

/ Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor. #9  
I have a TD5050 and like it quite a bit. Bought it in December so other than feeding hay and moving a little snow I haven't used it much. Did have a couple of small issues with quality control in the first hundred hours that my dealer took care of. I bought it because a friend of mine has an identical tractor and has been pretty happy with it after a full year of use.

One thing to note. From what I have personally witnessed with my tractor and several other new hollands that people I know well have bought new there always seems to be a couple of small quality control issues that pop up in the first few hours. Once past those they are great tractors though. In every case the dealer has been quick to sort them out. This goes for both the TD and the TN series of tractors can't vouch for the other lines though.

I have no experience with the deere model you are looking so unfortunately I cannot comment on that tractor.

/ Looking to buy 95 horsepower tractor. #10  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons forum. :)