Wallenstein Backhoe

/ Wallenstein Backhoe #1  

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2410 Bi-Speed Turn, R4's, Top 'N' Tilt, LA 352 Loader w/ Toothbar
Anyone out there ever heard of or owned a Wallenstein Backhoe. I have a dealer trying to package one to me on a new B2410. I can have it Kubota orange and it runs about $1500-2000 less than a comparable Woods, both with 12" bucket and subframe. I have a spec sheet and everything looks good, was hoping someone had experience.

/ Wallenstein Backhoe #2  
They are made by EMB Mfg. in Ontario, Canada. That is all I know except that this is their web site. Wallenstein

/ Wallenstein Backhoe
Thanks Jerry - I searched Google but couldn't come up with it. Appreciate the help.

/ Wallenstein Backhoe #4  
I saw one at Empire Farm Days and it looks like it's worth $1500+- less than Woods. If you can use a light duty hoe it would probably work fine.
Chipperman.

/ Wallenstein Backhoe #5  
They are a nice aftermarket unit for the smaller tractors,plenty of power,I have several instock and one mounted if you would like to see it in CT www.TRACTORLOFT.COM

/ Wallenstein Backhoe
Thanks Shifty. Any info on your website? I couldn't find it. If you want, post a price for the 7' unit or send me a private message with a quote.

/ Wallenstein Backhoe #7  
I took a look at their website and it looks like they are 3 pt hitch mounted. You should be very careful of this on a small tractor as it tends to break casings. Maybe frame mount kits are available.

Andy

/ Wallenstein Backhoe
My understanding is they do have 3 point hitch rigid mount brackets as well as an available subframe. I would get the subframe. Great observation...thanks.