Buying Advice Don't need but want - but do not know what I want :P

/ Don't need but want - but do not know what I want :P #31  
Alot of good advice here Bundi. Seat time, and a good dealer I would second or third, best advice given. Pay no attention to the hate of some, listen to the sound advice that has been given. No matter what you choose, you are the one who must be happy, no one else. Buying one is the fun part !!

/ Don't need but want - but do not know what I want :P
Thank you all for the advice. Have some more work to do on this. I think I would love a 2520 but you can't get them anymore. I really do like the 1026r but can't get those either (UGH) and it is undersized. I think the lifting capacity would upset me.

Will keep reading and learning and researching. WHEN I buy I will most definitely post pics. Any more advice is appreciated.

Me Again. JD added a ton more confusion to me. Got Quotes for a 1025rTLB (guess they want something to compete with BX25D?) and a 2032R.

1025r TLB is a 1025r pre packaged with FEL and BHoe. They will match the quote I got for a BX25D but I still think this may be a little small. The 2032R quote made me laugh because they really had no info for it besides it will be a 32HP motor.

Tried to test drive the B3200 but they had it buried in the back of the showroom. Guess I need to wait until next weekend.

Just don't want you all to think I ran away :D

**** I hate spending money. So I got my "Final" quote from my JD dealer on a 1025rFEL. Like the factory installed option (NO IDEA WHY)

18,600 for the 1025RFEL
2,625 60D Mid Mower with Auto PTO Coupler
2,039 3 Bag Power Flow Bagger
3,135 47 in Quick Hitch Two Stage Blower
-------
1,650 Wonderful TAXES
------
28,048 (need to add Forks but am going after market)

At this time I am going tomorrow to drive it again. Only bummer is no Thumb Available for the Backhoe

After reading all the forum posts my mind could handle I came to the following conclusions

I will use it as a Mower 80% of the time.
I want the Backhoe even though I will use it less then 10 hours a year (probably 50 the first year)

I Really like the Kubota BX25D but I think the 1025R is a little stronger and is Green.

Posting this to update all you AWESOME people who commented and give the next guy some more info.

VERY Close to ordering from Compact Tractor Attachments & Lawn and Garden Tractor Hitches but I think I need to buy the tractor first :p (Found them on a great thread on Balast Box Options)

Pictures to follow WHEN I buy

/ Don't need but want - but do not know what I want :P #35  
If you are mowing 80% of the time, the 1026R is a good choice. The AutoConnect deck is priceless when you decide to go into the rough between mowings. I'm the other way around and mow 20% of the time, so it's great to just grab the MMM when I need it, then drop it after the mow. It feels small sometimes, but the current 2000 or 2R series offering is not refined enough for my tastes. When deere redesigns the 2R series (I don't consider emissions and new stickers a redesign) I may consider a trade up.

/ Don't need but want - but do not know what I want :P #36  
As the title says this is about 'want'. If you want green you want green. But Kudos for looking at other tractors.

Signed the papers this morning - 3 WEEKS before I get it :eek:

So the sales guy talked me out of spending money for the Auto connect on the deck because of the Snow Blower. He said you had to remove the autoconnect stuff to put on the snow blower yada yada yada

Anyone know if he is just BS me?

/ Don't need but want - but do not know what I want :P #38  
He's not bsing. But I am disappointed that he didn't up sell you anyway. Congrats on the new tractor!

TY XSKIER - I am very happy with the dealer. I dealt with two different sales guys and they were both great. Only negative is having to wait 3 Weeks. So it isn't real until I post pics (in three weeks)

/ Don't need but want - but do not know what I want :P #40  
Dealers in our area are really busy, so I can see how it would take three weeks until delivery. I spoke with the shop foreman at my Kubota/NH dealership and they have been working six days a week putting tractors together and working on equipment since February and I imagine they are all like that. Three weeks is a long wait for sure, but it will be worth it in the end.