Can't decide Deere 1025r filb or Kubota BX25D

/ Can't decide Deere 1025r filb or Kubota BX25D #21  
Roger, I have not seen that video before. That's impressive.

Now, I'm sure Deere could come up with some advantages vs. the Kubota, but the HP, ground clearance, regenerative hydraulics and metal hood and fenders are big selling points with me.

Of course, I love my little BX23 so I've already drank the orange kool aid.

/ Can't decide Deere 1025r filb or Kubota BX25D #22  
If you have 6 acres and are going to be cleaning up in the woods, look at a B minimum. L would even be better. Both the BX and the 10 series have little ground clearance. Youd be further ahead buying a larger tractor and a dedicated mower. Because I was unhappy with the BX mowing, I already got the good dedicated mower, and now the larger tractor is on the list

/ Can't decide Deere 1025r filb or Kubota BX25D #23  
Personally I would not want anything larger, I bang the loader and backhoe on trees I want to save....and even had to take one down that I damaged so much. The BX does a super job mowing, nice clean cut....it is a little rough riding, but someone suggested I let some air out of the tires, and that made it MUCH better. I have not had any problem with ground clearance at all.

Some people have a huge bias against the little tractors, others like them like there is no tomorrow.

I am very pleased, and amazed at just how much the little machine can do.

You will find both types here, those that think the smaller tractors are nothing more then over grown lawn mowers and try to up size everyone they come to....then those that bought the right size for what they want to do the first time, or know just how much machine they need.

The only real way for you to know is to have a go with the different machines and see for yourself just how much they can do, and where they can go.

/ Can't decide Deere 1025r filb or Kubota BX25D #24  
Roger, I have not seen that video before. That's impressive.

Now, I'm sure Deere could come up with some advantages vs. the Kubota, but the HP, ground clearance, regenerative hydraulics and metal hood and fenders are big selling points with me.

Of course, I love my little BX23 so I've already drank the orange kool aid.

Lol, every time I post that video some says I'm sure Deere has a video like it and they do. I feel the Kubota video presents the facts. Like you said the power(the BX really does have more power), regenerative hydraulics, ground clearance (with and with out the mower deck) and the center antiscalp wheel and cat 1 3PH are all big selling points and key features a tractor should have. The JD videos focus on the auto connect deck, quick park loader, and position control. The position control is definitely an advantage but the other stuff is really not that important. I doubt the average SCUT owner will ever benefit from the auto connect deck and quick park loader. I would not want to give up the "key features" of the BX for the JD quick park loader or auto connect deck.

http://youtu.be/UUIb8pmbqDg

http://youtu.be/VQrrHOe3UIU

/ Can't decide Deere 1025r filb or Kubota BX25D #25  
Position control on the 3 point is one thing Kubota really needs to get on the BX and smaller B tractors. I'm sure it's just a cost savings thing, as they have it on their bigger and more expensive tractors. It's one of the negatives that savvy dealers of other brands use to sell against Kubota.

/ Can't decide Deere 1025r filb or Kubota BX25D #26  
Position control on the 3 point is one thing Kubota really needs to get on the BX and smaller B tractors. I'm sure it's just a cost savings thing, as they have it on their bigger and more expensive tractors. It's one of the negatives that savvy dealers of other brands use to sell against Kubota.

They have position control on the new B50 tractors. When they redesign the smaller B's hopefully they will add it to them. I was hoping the BX70 would have position control.