Tractor
    ford 555d

Default What should a 2009 jcb 1110t cost?

I'm thinking about buying a jcb track skid steer from a local dealer and it's on consignment. It is a 2009 and it has 92 h.p. And it has close to 400 hours. The dealer says the owner of the machine wants $40,500. It is in really good condition. It doesn't seem like the guy abused it all. I'm not sure if this is a good price or not but it just seems a little high. The only reason he wants to sell it is because he wants to buy a brand new, so I think he could come down a little more. The guy has been trying to sell for at least a few months. Anybody have any thoughts on if this is a good deal or not?

Default Re: What should a 2009 jcb 1110t cost?

My peers would hang me for this, but that's way too much for that machine. That's probably why it's on consignment. The dealer probably offered the owner $24k on trade and the owner thought it was worth $40k. This is when the dealer offers to consign the unit for the customer and they'll honor the trade amount for a set period of time.

There's nothing wrong with the 2009 series, but the new one are better engineered and built. For values just check out machinerytrader.

Tractor
    ford 555d

Quote Originally Posted by jcbGM View Post
    My peers would hang me for this, but that's way too much for that machine. That's probably why it's on consignment. The dealer probably offered the owner $24k on trade and the owner thought it was worth $40k. This is when the dealer offers to consign the unit for the customer and they'll honor the trade amount for a set period of time.

There's nothing wrong with the 2009 series, but the new one are better engineered and built. For values just check out machinerytrader.
    I forgot to put that its a closed cab. I think I have looked at every machinery website on the internet. I'm having trouble finding a jcb with tracks, low hours, and closed cab. I found a ton of machines with low hours and a great price but there all open cabs. What do you think I should offer the guy?

PM sent