Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    2000 New Holland TC40D-HST

Default Re: 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ???

We did it to ourselves allowing all of this outsourcing. Right now this is true of most any product we buy. We then wonder why we have such massive unemployment? We have sold ourselves down the river to help the economy of other nations. Globalization assures us that if not the entire product being foreign made then some of it is. Made in the United States and assembled in the US by US workers would be fantastic in my Ethno-centric opinion.

Watch out that the dealers don't bend the truth with you in answering your questions.

Sam
    2010 Dodge Ram, Mega Cab, bright red, 4x4, 390 stock HP.
    2010 Honda NT 700.
    2012 Honda Goldwing.
    2003 John Deere Gator 2 wheel drive.
    2000 New Holland TC40D HST with 16LA
    2013 Boomer 25, 235TL Loader and 60" Belly mower, HST

Amateur Extra KF6GUW Ham radio operator

"I love the smell of diesel in the morning."

Read John 3:16

Tractor
    none

I've been looking at a 5065E's and 5075E's and questioned the dealer about it when I saw the engine data plate said made in India.... He told me the tractors are made in a "John Deere Facility" in India, then crated up and sent to Georgia to have the final assembly done. He told me the 5083 is the smallest tractor "built" in Georgia.

Tractor
    JD 5093e, JD 2240, Bobcat 773G, F800 w/ 16' lo pro Chandler bed

Just wanted to give a quick "Howdy Neighbor" to the Franklin and Johnson Co. AR folks on this thread! Its good to see some local people on here. I'm in Subiaco.

Tractor
    John Deere

Quote Originally Posted by Red Horse View Post
    You are saying the 3000/4000 series is made in India??? Like I said, plenty of foreign components but I do believe the tractors are built in USA. I think Deere is pretty honest about the country of origin tag. I will check my plate in AM.
    4020 series is built in the states I believe.

4005 series are built by yanmar like the 3000s and 2000s

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 241, Massey Ferguson 2244 crawler

Quote Originally Posted by Edward. S View Post
    4020 series is built in the states I believe.

4005 series are built by yanmar like the 3000s and 2000s
    They are assembled here, but the parts made elsewhere....primarily India.

I have researched looking for a 60 pto hp cab and air FWD to replace my 1989 4610 ford 2wd loader and have deceided to buy a 6110 mahindra Made by TYM. WHY? #1 I can buy this tractor for less than 30k, with a high spec loader it has a 59hp daedong 4 cylinder engine (same as Kioti RT 60 no tier 4 emissions),49 pto hp can use all my implements I allready have like BH 296 6'mower,5' rototiller etc. dealer says sold a lot of them no problems customers have bought these tractors 1 guy uses a 3008BH lift type mower on his another said he would buy it if it would pull his 8' grove disc no problem showed me pictures the guy using it in his grove he is happy. I have drove this tractor and looked at it several times and the tractor amazes me I can even replace the windows easily, it is just a plain simple tractro that is what I want NO ELECTRONICS ECMS been on internet there is a video on youtube type in '6110 mahindra' and will demo it for you, I have used my old ford for 22 years and is still a good tractor 1700h don't use enough but have enjoyed it and always wanted a cab and air FWD. I will be 59 years old soon and I have made up my mind I am going to buy this tractor in the morning. This tractor is all I need to do anything I want to do and will probably be the last tractor I will buy in my life. There are no tractors under 75hp built in the U.S. All are shipped in a container with or without wheels and titan does the tire and wheel deal when they get here,(probably save money on taxes) @ port or final assembly plant. THE MAHINDRA 6110 TRACTOR IS THE MOST BANG FOR MY BUCK TRACTOR THAT I CAN GET FOR WHAT I WILL BE DOING WITH IT.

Tractor
    Kubota L3830

When I was shopping for a tractor and I discovered that no small tractors were made in the USA, I bought a kubota. I did not want a tractor with a USA name that was not made in the USA. I also considered Branson, Kioti, and Mahindra. I went with Kubota because I preferred the dealership.

As a side note, when I worked as a power equipment engineer, a popular stationary generator was the Kohler 50KW. This model featured a John Deere diesel made in Mexico. The larger Kohlers, say above 500KW, used diesels made in Germany by Detroit/MTU.

Tractor
    none

Quote Originally Posted by GCLKD View Post
    I have researched looking for a 60 pto hp cab and air FWD to replace my 1989 4610 ford 2wd loader and have deceided to buy a 6110 mahindra Made by TYM. WHY? #1 I can buy this tractor for less than 30k, with a high spec loader it has a 59hp daedong 4 cylinder engine (same as Kioti RT 60 no tier 4 emissions),49 pto hp can use all my implements I allready have like BH 296 6'mower,5' rototiller etc. dealer says sold a lot of them no problems customers have bought these tractors 1 guy uses a 3008BH lift type mower on his another said he would buy it if it would pull his 8' grove disc no problem showed me pictures the guy using it in his grove he is happy. I have drove this tractor and looked at it several times and the tractor amazes me I can even replace the windows easily, it is just a plain simple tractro that is what I want NO ELECTRONICS ECMS been on internet there is a video on youtube type in '6110 mahindra' and will demo it for you, I have used my old ford for 22 years and is still a good tractor 1700h don't use enough but have enjoyed it and always wanted a cab and air FWD. I will be 59 years old soon and I have made up my mind I am going to buy this tractor in the morning. This tractor is all I need to do anything I want to do and will probably be the last tractor I will buy in my life. There are no tractors under 75hp built in the U.S. All are shipped in a container with or without wheels and titan does the tire and wheel deal when they get here,(probably save money on taxes) @ port or final assembly plant. THE MAHINDRA 6110 TRACTOR IS THE MOST BANG FOR MY BUCK TRACTOR THAT I CAN GET FOR WHAT I WILL BE DOING WITH IT.
    How do you like it? Btw that's a great price!

Tractor
    Ford 3000-Rhino 554,Co-Op ,Honda ,Gilson riding mowers

I thought Mahindra was Indian and TYM was Korean, heard nothing but good about the Daedong engines, but what's up with TYM-Mahindra did they merge or does TYM build just (that tractor for Mahindra)
    I take it the Kiotis were out because of the electronics to?? just facinated with the Mahindras and Kiotis also like the old fords to, Sounds like a real nice machine i'm sure it will serve you well

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45SE, 1994 JD LX176

TYM builds the 10 series tractors for Mahindra. I looked at one last year, the 10 series tractors were the only ones on the dealer's lot with cabs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast