Buying Advice 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ???

/ 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ??? #1  

Ozark1961

Tractor
2013 M5140HDC
Hi :newhere:

So I'm looking for something in the 48~75HP range with 4WD/MFWD and a cab with Heat and AC. The cab seems to make the search a whole lot harder. What are the least old (aka newest) models from the big boys JD, IH, Ford/NH and similar that were made in the USA with those features? It's been a very long time ('73) since I was regularly in the drivers seat of a tractor. I'm happy to go with a regular transmission or hydrostatic. Small scale hobby farm (<50 acres) most for general farm chores and haying with a small square bailer on fairly level ground. I know tractor data has the details I've just not found a way to search for models that meet my criteria.

I know they are all made overseas now just wondering if such a tractor was ever made in the USA and if so what models I should search for?

Thanks.

/ 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ??? #2  
I've got a soft spot for NH. Check out a NH Powerstar T4.75. Awesome cab and features

/ 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ??? #3  
I've got a soft spot for NH. Check out a NH Powerstar T4.75. Awesome cab and features

Made in Turkey...although, with a Fiat engine.

/ 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ??? #4  
4x20 Deeres are made in USA -with plenty of foreign components.

/ 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ??? #5  
4x20 Deeres are made in USA -with plenty of foreign components.

5075 and down get the tires and fendors bolted on in georgia, but are built in india. 5085 is the smallest Deere made in the states

/ 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ???
5075 and down get the tires and fendors bolted on in georgia, but are built in india. 5085 is the smallest Deere made in the states

How about the JD5220 I know it's not 100% made in USA. Is it at least assembled here? I can find 4WD with a cab and FEL close to me for under our $30K budget. BTW I'm a lucky man my dear wife wants this as much if not more than I do. Bought her a 1991 vintage Troy-Bilt PTO Horse model tiller with 8HP Kohler Magnum this weekend for her garden. That was built in Troy NY (up until 2001.)

/ 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ??? #8  

You are saying the 3000/4000 series is made in India??? Like I said, plenty of foreign components but I do believe the tractors are built in USA. I think Deere is pretty honest about the country of origin tag. I will check my plate in AM.

/ 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ??? #9  
I maybe a little bais, but the Mahindra 6110 is a alot bang for the buck. Like all the others, not made in USA but some assembly in Texas. I am pretty close to you too. Live down the road in Clarksville.
Dave

And BTW welcome to tractor by net

/ 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ??? #10  
How about the JD5220 I know it's not 100% made in USA. Is it at least assembled here?
basically every tractor made is built abroad and assembled here. Deere is doing the USA no more of a favor than any number of foreign companies. I'm not knocking them for that, its just their 'made in the usa' image needs to be updated for the times.