Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    2013 M5140HDC

Default 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ???

Hi

So I'm looking for something in the 48~75HP range with 4WD/MFWD and a cab with Heat and AC. The cab seems to make the search a whole lot harder. What are the least old (aka newest) models from the big boys JD, IH, Ford/NH and similar that were made in the USA with those features? It's been a very long time ('73) since I was regularly in the drivers seat of a tractor. I'm happy to go with a regular transmission or hydrostatic. Small scale hobby farm (<50 acres) most for general farm chores and haying with a small square bailer on fairly level ground. I know tractor data has the details I've just not found a way to search for models that meet my criteria.

I know they are all made overseas now just wondering if such a tractor was ever made in the USA and if so what models I should search for?

Thanks.

Tractor
    None

I've got a soft spot for NH. Check out a NH Powerstar T4.75. Awesome cab and features

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 241, Massey Ferguson 2244 crawler, Case 580 Super M Series 2

Default Re: 48~75HP, 4WD, CAB, Made in the USA ???

Quote Originally Posted by Morroder View Post
    I've got a soft spot for NH. Check out a NH Powerstar T4.75. Awesome cab and features
    Made in Turkey...although, with a Fiat engine.

Tractor
    Deere 655ZTrak, Deere 4720 Cab, 400 X

4x20 Deeres are made in USA -with plenty of foreign components.

Tractor
    none

Quote Originally Posted by Red Horse View Post
    4x20 Deeres are made in USA -with plenty of foreign components.
    5075 and down get the tires and fendors bolted on in georgia, but are built in india. 5085 is the smallest Deere made in the states

Tractor
    2013 M5140HDC

Quote Originally Posted by no tractor View Post
    5075 and down get the tires and fendors bolted on in georgia, but are built in india. 5085 is the smallest Deere made in the states
    How about the JD5220 I know it's not 100% made in USA. Is it at least assembled here? I can find 4WD with a cab and FEL close to me for under our $30K budget. BTW I'm a lucky man my dear wife wants this as much if not more than I do. Bought her a 1991 vintage Troy-Bilt PTO Horse model tiller with 8HP Kohler Magnum this weekend for her garden. That was built in Troy NY (up until 2001.)

Tractor
    Kubota 5030HSTC

I run a kubota 5030 HSTC, 50 ish HP and cab, on 200 ish acres. It's done all I ask of it and more...There are used models which would meet your budget yet still be in superb mechanical shape. Assembled in USA, see here https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=wLR6...%3DwLR6PdSWgn0
    Joy is having the tools you need and needing the tools you have!

Kubota 5030 HSTC, BB, Danueser PHD, LA853 QA HD FEL w JD toothbar, 3pt chisel, 3 pt disk, 6' shredder, Kubota FEL hay spike, 3pt hay fork w carryall, Kubota RTV 1140

Tractor
    Deere 655ZTrak, Deere 4720 Cab, 400 X

Quote Originally Posted by no tractor View Post
    You are saying the 3000/4000 series is made in India??? Like I said, plenty of foreign components but I do believe the tractors are built in USA. I think Deere is pretty honest about the country of origin tag. I will check my plate in AM.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Many Mahindras

I maybe a little bais, but the Mahindra 6110 is a alot bang for the buck. Like all the others, not made in USA but some assembly in Texas. I am pretty close to you too. Live down the road in Clarksville.
    Dave

And BTW welcome to tractor by net

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by Ozark1961 View Post
    How about the JD5220 I know it's not 100% made in USA. Is it at least assembled here?
    basically every tractor made is built abroad and assembled here. Deere is doing the USA no more of a favor than any number of foreign companies. I'm not knocking them for that, its just their 'made in the usa' image needs to be updated for the times.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast