Summary of prices from local dealers - how are they?

/ Summary of prices from local dealers - how are they? #1  

steamtrain

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
I am considering buying a new CUT w/ FEL in the 30 hp range, so I approached my local dealers and asked for prices. (near Boise, ID) These are the results. We could probably argue a lot about the comparisons between each model, and some would say I am not comparing "apples to apples", but my main point for now is just get a ballpark comparison, and to see how close these prices are to what I could hope for as the lowest. However if I have chosen a model that is way out of line compared to the others, let me know. I asked for the cash price equipped with FEL.

Kubota B3300SU $17,697
Kioti CK30HST $18,900
Bobcat CT230 $16,799 (seems high for orphaned product)
MF 1529 $17,200
Boomer 30 $18,700
John Deer 2720 and 3038 Around $20,000 (huh?!?) They could tell me sometime in June...

I didn't talk to the dealer, but have seen these advertised locally...

Branson 2800h $12,595
Field Pro 304 G2 $11,900

I imagine some dealers gave a better initial price than others. So how much lower, if any, can I hope to get them down to? How do I determine what the fair market price is? (It seems like a lot of the tractor search web sites have "call for price" for new models). How much can I ask them to drop the price and still be taken seriously?

/ Summary of prices from local dealers - how are they? #2  
10 to 15% of list is the norm. You need to figure out what you need in a tractor and start your search from there. Check out the dealers too and get some seat time.

/ Summary of prices from local dealers - how are they? #3  
Early last summer I shopped and compared Kioti, Kubota, Mahindra and Bobcat. After looking at the B3300SU I chose an L3200. Like you said, it's hard to do a real absolute comparison. One has this feature, the other sdoesn't but has 4 more HP, etc. My L3200HST w/ loader and R4's came in at $2K less than the B3300 you were quoted. The Kioti and Bobcat were around $18K and the Mahindra lost because of the gap in HP between their models.

/ Summary of prices from local dealers - how are they? #4  
The price for the Boomer 30 is waaaay off base (for reference, a Boomer 30 is the same machine as an LS S3010), and for just a bit more, you can get a massively more capable machine in an LS R3039H (which is a Boomer 35).

Dealer prices will vary somewhat, but something like $19,500 is typical:
LS R3039 tractor loader, 39hp

Even going up a couple of steps to an G3038 will keep you under $16K.

/ Summary of prices from local dealers - how are they? #5  
The Kubota's price is in line.Use the Kubota USA site to build and price.I came up with $18,700.00 with FEL and R4's.
Don't know about the others.