Found a Kubota L3400!

/ Found a Kubota L3400! #1  

suprnova

Tractor
Ford 800
So I've gone from buying huge, to renting, to buying small and old, and now I've been debating buying a newer compact. I found this package deal nearby and it is getting my attention. Comes with everything I would need for my up and coming trip to clear and properly fence my 40 flat acres. What do y'all think? Link has pics.

2007 Kubota L3400 HST 4x4

2007 Kubota L3400 HST 4x4 - $23000 (Valley Center)

Completely loaded 2007 Kubota L3400 4x4. Very clean condition. Always garaged. Includes backhoe, brush hog, loader, hole drill, forks, and 6' scraper with hydraulic tilt. HST transmission. Just serviced and ready to go. Just over 500 hours.

/ Found a Kubota L3400! #2  
That's not a bad package, at all, but for just a little more you can get all of that, in a new tractor if you go with the other orange (Kioti), and have more power, more powerful 3pt, and massively more powerful loader. The same would be true going with an LS. The nice thing is, you'd wind up with a warranty, and dealer service if something goes wrong...not a bad idea for a new owner.

/ Found a Kubota L3400!
Well I would love to do that, especially getting an easy 0% finance deal with kubota. Maybe I picked the wrong tractor but last night when I built my own on their website it was almost $30k without a backhoe, hog or blade. The blade and backhoe would be awesome so I could permanently eradicate almost an entire acre of prickly pear Cactus.

/ Found a Kubota L3400! #4  
Well I would love to do that, especially getting an easy 0% finance deal with kubota. Maybe I picked the wrong tractor but last night when I built my own on their website it was almost $30k without a backhoe, hog or blade. The blade and backhoe would be awesome so I could permanently eradicate almost an entire acre of prickly pear Cactus.

That's sort of my point....you can get a lot more tractor going with a different brand. To be fair, you won't pay full website pricing when you actually go to a a kubota dealer, but it's still going to get up there for what you're looking at. I have nothing against Kubota, at all, but they're pricey for the power/lift/etc, and they tend to be light, which is often a negative. You could jump to a much more powerful, and capable machine, plus get all the same features, and implements by going with a Kioti, LS, or Bobcat (while supplies last).