Buying Advice Went to my Kubota dealer... a mistake that may cost me

/ Went to my Kubota dealer... a mistake that may cost me #31  
If running the backhoe is the part that's causing you problems and you don't really need it, sell the backhoe.

/ Went to my Kubota dealer... a mistake that may cost me #32  
I didn't get the backhoe, couldn't justify the extra $6k in my head.

3 years later: cr@p I wish I had a backhoe, even the little bugger for my machine. Every time I turn around there is a shovel in my hand, and my spine is kinda shot off and on already. I wouldn't want the exercise of removing and reinstalling (FEL is bad enough) but I have almost regretted not getting that BH $6k worth, now.

I only think about it while digging, so it's only twice a weekend or so.

/ Went to my Kubota dealer... a mistake that may cost me
Thanks again guys.
First to Roadrage: Enjoy every day with your Dad, I lost mine twenty years ago and he was only 78 ( a medical ops)
I'm hoping the new seat will relieve some of the back issues especially when using the back hoe. The BX 25 was bought as the back hoe eliminates me using a hand shovel which makes my wife happy.

Lastly yesterday was my wife's 71st Birthday and I ordered her a Porsche Cayenne Diesel SUV with the new tractor money and the smile on her face made it all worthwhile. Besides, as I said above the BX 25 really does all and more than I need to do and doing less on the tractor for other people saves my back for the things she and I really enjoy doing.

/ Went to my Kubota dealer... a mistake that may cost me #34  
If you decide to sell that backhoe, talk to Daveshoot. :)

/ Went to my Kubota dealer... a mistake that may cost me #35  
These things happen. Last December I went to the local Harley dealer to buy my wife a jacket for Christmas. I got the jacket, but came home with a new bike for myself.

What matters is you got the jacket for her and it shows how much you care. That's the way to explain it.
The bike just followed you home and you're not responsible for that.:D

/ Went to my Kubota dealer... a mistake that may cost me #36  
. Seriously, life is short. Get the tractor you really want. :licking:

You got that right Ductape. It applies to everything, not just tractors. I just received word yesterday that a cousin in his mid to late 30's who is a Border Patrol agent was just found dead (apparently of natural causes) by his supervisor.
I don't want to be the richest guy in the cemetery or the guy who spent most of his life saying, "I wish I would have ..............."
Today is finally looking like a nice weather day in this area. You can bet the farm that my wife and I will be out putting miles on a couple of Harleys.
Have what you can afford and enjoy it all while you're here. You'll be dead a long time.

/ Went to my Kubota dealer... a mistake that may cost me #37  
I'm thinking there is a Philosophy of Life virus that lurks in some of the dealerships:D. Can TBN be a vector?