Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #12  
Wow very interesting. I do have some surprises but I like my "dealers" feel I have quality products. Stihl, Ariens, Kubota.... Do you see the pattern.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #13  
Wow very interesting. I do have some surprises but I like my "dealers" feel I have quality products. Stihl, Ariens, Kubota.... Do you see the pattern.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Sure, lot of orange parts. :laughing: Two-tone Stihl better watch out.

The New Holland numbers agree with my perceptions. If I had to replace my NH tractor, I don't think NH would be in the running. Besides there are no nearby NH dealers.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #14  
Yes, orange!!! Oddly my favorite outdoor color is orange!!! I was really shocked to read the new holland stats and your review. I perceive them as a very reputable company and would definitely consider them, so I thought.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #15  
Oh yeah, echo too!!! Although 2 of mine are predominantly gray with some orange. From what I hear (I never looked Into it) its before they sold out to shindawa. My other two are majority orange. The blower runs exactly the same as my old one (es210 I think) but they did cheapin a couple parts. My hedge trimmer runs like taped ape, no complaints.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #16  
Yes, orange!!! Oddly my favorite outdoor color is orange!!! I was really shocked to read the new holland stats and your review. I perceive them as a very reputable company and would definitely consider them, so I thought.

My NH is ten years old and has been a decent tractor, so it's not so much that I find it lacking. It's the problems I read about in the NH forum section on newer units that are a turn-off. Just too much churning of ownership and suppliers, none of which seems to be about improving the product. I think the dealer survey reflects that for NH.

If I had to buy a tractor tomorrow, I would put Kubota in first consideration for sure--even if it is orange. :laughing: There are two Kubota dealers within twenty miles of me. One of those is a Deere/Kubota dealership. No NH dealers in the nearby area.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #17  
just to clarify, that survey is how the dealers rate their vendors, not the quality of their products or anything. The low ratings for companies like New Holland and Deere are due to the day they treat their dealers. It has nothing to do with their products.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #18  
Well, two of the questions were to rate:

product quality

parts quality

So, although the title is a little ambiguous, clearly,IMHO, the quality of the brand is included in the ratings, along with things like parts availability, etc. A total of 68 pages of details, by brand.

Glad to see this thread is sticky now.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #19  
I'm sure how a manufacturer treats dealers bleeds over into things like product quality, etc. Once a person gets dissatisfied in some way or other, they become more critical all around.

From a dealer's perspective, product quality can also mean, "Are they building equipment lines that I can sell?"

I think like all surveys, you have to interpret the results a bit. But, all in all, low numbers is low numbers.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #20  
Interesting that some brands aren't present.....no Kioti, LS, Branson, etc.