Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #61  
When I click the link, it says: page not found.

As I said:

Is there some way (maybe for an admin) to "permanently" store files such as these PDF reports on TBN? The first 3 reports referenced are no longer available from their original locations. I've downloaded and saved the 2016 one for my own use, but for others like myself who are newcomers it would be nice to access the older ones as well.

Only the 2016 report is (or was, when I posted) still available.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #62  
I found this survey today. It shows how most equipment manufacturers are rated by their dealers. Lots of good information if you are looking to purchase equipment. You can see how each manufacturer compares to the average of all manufacturers and in lots of different categories.

http://www.msdeda.com/pdf/2013 Dealer Manufacturer Survey.pdf

Dang it! That link is dead. would love to see what it says. looking to replace my new holland tz25... not sure where to start....looking at kioti, kubota and whatever else. need some thing good and dependable. need a 60 belly motor and a a fel with 25-30 horsepower

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #63  
I found this survey today. It shows how most equipment manufacturers are rated by their dealers. Lots of good information if you are looking to purchase equipment. You can see how each manufacturer compares to the average of all manufacturers and in lots of different categories.

http://www.msdeda.com/pdf/2013 Dealer Manufacturer Survey.pdf

Dang it! That link is dead. would love to see what it says. looking to replace my new holland tz25... not sure where to start....looking at kioti, kubota and whatever else. need some thing good and dependable. need a 60 belly motor and a a fel with 25-30 horsepower

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #66  
I was just getting the working page link up.

I do admit to being surprised at Kubota's standing. While, better than average, they are slipping a bit where hungry smaller guys are surging. of course, it they had the same volume, they might have more headaches.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #68  
What jumped out at me is how LS seems to be trying very hard, and succeeding, at keeping their dealers happy.
I do wonder for small dealers without experience with other lines whether they are drinking the corporate Kool Aid.
I wonder if Branson, for example, asks their dealers to give them high marks, just like the car dealers and every Amazon seller does.
In other words, could this survey be biased or gamed?
And what poor ratings for TYM, likely confirming you get what you pay for.
Support is expensive and has to be loaded into the price of the product.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #69  
maybe I in the wrong forums but here we go. traded my 2010 jd 2305 for a 2032R looked at the 2032 (used) looked ok so told the dealer its a go and he gave me a trade price or outright, when the tractor and paper work showed up 2032 rear weights were gone (4) I asked and he said dont come with them. But got it anyway. paid in cash and paper work says paid in full and he jacked the price another 500 dollars, next day he came back and said they made a mistake and they want sales tax . almost fell on my knees,and he gave me a qoute on a cozycab at there cost so I called another jd dealer same qoute so another deal. today I got a call from the dealer and she (book keeper) said pay the tax or go to court, hard for a 76 year ol man to handle this crap.couple days later weights showed up but another 200 bucks.what can I do.

If they based NO sales tax upon something you told them or provided them that proved not to be accurate you probably owe the sales tax. But items removed from a tractor as it was when sold to me is unethical if not illegal. The bigger issue to me is what kind of service would you get from this dealer? If possible I would tell the dealer refund my money and we call it quits. NOW I am not a lawyer but do know in South Carolina being eligible for the NO SALES tax is based upon what the buy tells and provides the seller.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #70  
goodbye troll. Learn how to spell please.