Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #1  

Complete Turf Care

Veteran Member
Tractor
2022 Kubota Grand L6060 (no loader), 2017 Kubota Grand L6060, 2011 Kubota L5740 HSTC-3, 1997 Kubota M4700
I found this survey today. It shows how most equipment manufacturers are rated by their dealers. Lots of good information if you are looking to purchase equipment. You can see how each manufacturer compares to the average of all manufacturers and in lots of different categories.

http://www.msdeda.com/pdf/2013 Dealer Manufacturer Survey.pdf

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #2  
Good info and about what I expected, the only surprise being JD - of course they put out a lot of machines and lines, but so does Kubota.

Maybe JD being more commercial/farmer get used harder?

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #3  
I guess it's time to look harder at Kubota and maybe a new Vermeer baler, too!! :)

Thanks, that's some good information.

AKfish

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #4  
Very telling current survey with large sample size. Puts hard numbers behind what we read as specifics on TBN. Great thread title... how do we make it a "sticky" thread?

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #5  
Great information and really backs up what I felt like was actually happening in the tractor world

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #6  
I was surprised McCormick consistently scored so low.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #7  
Does anybody have a link to this thats NOT a pdf file. For some reason i cannot veiw this particular pdf and would really like to see these stats.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #9  
Thanks. That link worked for me.

/ Statistics on equipment manufacturers ratings by dealers. #10  
Hustler came out pretty well in the survey which backs up the research I did about 3 years ago.