Iseki TM 3265 Vs John Deere 2520

/ Iseki TM 3265 Vs John Deere 2520 #1  

MARKMILES77

Tractor
Yanmar EA 2400
Finally ready to upgrade in size from my Subcompact tractor.
Looking for something the size of the Kubota B series/ JD 2000 series.
Eliminated the Kubota as the nearest dealer is too far away.

Decided on the JD2520.
Went to the very major John Deere dealer nearby and organised for them to come out to my property and value my current Subcompact for trade in purposes.
Dealer said he would work out a value of my tractor and get back to me with a changeover price.
And that is where everything came to a halt. Despite promises they would get back to me quickly, despite phone calls from me to the dealer with further promises they would get get right back to me with pricing, NOTHING! Have spoken with them a number of times over the past Month and still have no idea what price I am looking at. Last phone call from me was 9 Days ago. No further contact from the dealer since.
Have pretty much written off John Deere.:thumbdown:
Now forced to look at other options in that size tractor.
Only two other dealers nearby are MAHINDRA and ISEKI.
Know a fair bit about the MAX 28XL but not much about the Iseki TM 3265 but from what I have discovered so far, it seems just about the most premium of the tractors in that size class. Has features not available or only options in the JD 2520.

Roughly the same size, weight and power as the JD 2520 but has:

3 Range Hydrostatic (vs 2 range on the Deere)
Fully sprung suspension seat with arm rests
Comes standard with 2 rear remotes. (Has to be optioned on the Deere)
Large 1.5 litre motor (vs 1.3 on the Deere)
Hydraulic connections for the loader are up high, not under the deck where they can get caught or damaged

Does anyone have experience with this tractor or any comments about how worthwhile the features such as the sprung seat and the 3 range HST are?

Thanks

Mark

http://www.iseki.com.au/media/1065/tm_brochure.pdf_.pdf

/ Iseki TM 3265 Vs John Deere 2520 #2  
I think that iseki tm series looks pretty nice. I would definitely give it the go over the max28xl. Only thing that gets me about the iseki is loader mount joystick, and no R4 tires.

On the JD dealer. Although you don't give any details, could it be that you told them you need to get $20,000 out of your $5,000 tractor? Rather than try and negotiate with you, they just gave up on the deal?

/ Iseki TM 3265 Vs John Deere 2520 #3  
Do you have tym down under?

/ Iseki TM 3265 Vs John Deere 2520
I think that iseki tm series looks pretty nice. I would definitely give it the go over the max28xl. Only thing that gets me about the iseki is loader mount joystick, and no R4 tires.

On the JD dealer. Although you don't give any details, could it be that you told them you need to get $20,000 out of your $5,000 tractor? Rather than try and negotiate with you, they just gave up on the deal?

No, I didn't discuss any price I wanted for my current tractor.