Any manufacture take the best features and combine them?

/ Any manufacture take the best features and combine them?
That sounds like a typical price on the NH....would be $40k with adding the rear remotes, etc.

Wow, that's a ridiculously bad price on the LS....not even in the ballpark. The base tractor is $20,500 with FEL (and all remotes, etc), the backhoe is $6,350, the third function should run a max of $1,500, forks are $750, and then whatever for loading the tires, but should still be just under $30K.

Good luck with the Kubota, they make good stuff, no question. R,

Tractor and bucket was $25,050, BH 6995, 3rd remote $895, Forks $695, loaded tires $350 + tax on everything

/ Any manufacture take the best features and combine them? #13  
If someone asked me what a well built tractor was I would not be talking about creature comfort or add on's. I would be thinking about the engine and drive train etc. Maybe thats just my way of looking at it.

/ Any manufacture take the best features and combine them? #14  
Just got a price for a Kubota MX5100 for just above $37k so I will be going that route. Just waiting on paperwork to come through. Already planning on building a grill guard and movable stand for back hoe when I get it. Just need to start saving pennies for a grapple now...

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...-equipment-manufacturers-ratings-dealers.html

If you haven't seen this thread, worth a look at manufacturers ratings. As I read it, Kubota tops the list in all categories.

sounds to me like a Grand L Kubota rather than a standard one.

Did not even see those. I'll have to take a look at them, thanks for pointing this out.

If someone asked me what a well built tractor was I would not be talking about creature comfort or add on's. I would be thinking about the engine and drive train etc. Maybe thats just my way of looking at it.

I have been comparing lift specs, HP, and drive trains between everything I have looked at but for something you spend so much time on creature comforts are nice as well.

/ Any manufacture take the best features and combine them? #16  
The Grand L's are a step up in comfort, IMHO. I like being able to rest my elbow on arm rest while operating FEL joystick...allows extreme precision in operation when that is important in tight quarters.

Look at the grand L and going to stick with the MX5100 mainly due to foot pedal setup (fiance likes it better). I can always retrofit the controller to the chassis if need be...

/ Any manufacture take the best features and combine them? #18  
OK. Now, it's on to other things, like

tooth bar

hydraulic top/tilt

lights front/rear

toolboxes

chain holders

spinner on steering wheel...or maybe 3 like I have

quick attach on FEL...a really big convience item

etc

Tooth bar check, fiance likes her sun and I like watching her bounce around in her bikini so no top :drool:, Front lights should be fine but if I need more I have LEDs at the house I can install, Toolboxs need to look into those for sure and chain holders. 3 spinners on the steering wheel :shocked:?
Quick attach FEL was also ordered along with a 18" bucket for BH.

/ Any manufacture take the best features and combine them? #20  
My uncle had 3 spinners but then he only had the one arm. Lost the other to a PTO.