Tractor
    2008 CK35 Kioti

Default Kioti's

How much [ballpark] # is a new 35hp loader/BH Kioti? Are the motors now all computerized? thanks

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 241, Massey Ferguson 2244 crawler, Case 580 Super M Series 2

Default Re: Kioti's

I didn't price a 35hp model, but a DK40SE (hydro tranny) was a bit over $22k with FEL, dual remotes, rear work light, and 7-pin connector. The matching hoe was in the $7k range. I'd take a little off both for the CK 35hp model. They are running a special now that advertises the CK30 HST for $16,999....so maybe split the difference, and figure $19k, or thereabouts for the tractor with FEL.

Tractor
    Kioti DS3510

DS3510 ran me 14900 with FELand loaded tires.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Husky GT2654

As far as the second half of your question, that's a good question. On Kioti I don't know. I did look at an LS R4041 the other day and I asked this specific question and was told no computers. The automatic water drain on the fuel system I was told is actuated by a timer/relay system. I have been poking around on Mah and MF as well in the same 30-40hp class and they don't appear to have computer controls at this point. But I think as the Tier 4 mandate gets fully implemented in this HP range of tractor I think some manufacturers will be using computers as part of their emissions management systems. B

Silver Member

I cant answer on the first part of your post as far as the 2nd part .....Computers on the tier 4 will show up on most all of them eventually... the DPF is the worst thing we have run into on the newer emission engines... Lower emissions usually mean better fuel consumption which is good for us end users which I have no problem with... The DPF though is a item you have to maintain which adds cost to usage.
    I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought a new kubota last month. I would have liked to have waited a couple more years before getting a new one but decided to go ahead and do it before they all have a DPF on them. If you can get one with no DPF Id get it.. a computer will not cost you anything over the tractors lifetime unless it goes out.... a DPF needs cleaned,clogs up, or either will need the fuel treatment/oil added.

Tractor
    2008 CK35 Kioti

THANKS everyone

Tractor
    2009 Bobcat CT 230

I have a BOBCAT CT 230 and with BOBCAT phasing out of the compact tractor lines I am still suffering sticker shock re adding a FEL even with their "phase out" pricing. So has any one else switched manufacturers and added a KIOTI FEL to a BOBCAT base compact tractor. The obvious situation is that the two lines appear similar in other respects. I have not yet checked with the KIOTI folks before I go any further.
    Thanks, Ed

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

That Bobcat base is in fact a Kioti so I would not worry about it. Oh yea, Welcome to TBN
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

You will need a rattle can of white paint. Otherwise you should be good to go.
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Branson 6530C

Was surfing the Branson site today and seems the EPA emission standards are increasingly stringent. On the Tier 4 is said to add about $3k to the price of the tractor.

Mark