Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010

/ Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010 #1  

Balko

Tractor
Bobcat
Hi all I'm new to farming and tractors and have been trying to pick what is the best tractor for my 50 acres for slashing, disc ploughing , a few other easy jobs around the farm. The sales rep only say there's are good here is my picks. Kubota m7040 with a 4in1 loader ( no cab) or a daedong rx6010 with 4in1 and cab. If it was your choice what would you pick and why. Ie build no good on kioti, power more in kubota, better features, ect ect.

Thanks in advance as I will be making my purchase on your advice as you all are impartial nd have a wealth of experience Thanks again Balko

/ Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010 #2  
all i can tell you is go drive your 2 choices.an see wich of them fitts your needs.now i only know about the kubota as thats what i have.

/ Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010 #3  
You can get hydraulic shuttle shift on the M7040, more HP, limited slip front differential, BUT you get a cab with the Kioti and 12/12 transmission as opposed to 8/8 on the Kubota. Not an apples to apples comparison, but between the two as listed I am pretty sure I would be going with the Kioti, put a cab on the Kubota and different story; both are in my opinion really dependable tractors and you will have a good machine whichever you choose.

/ Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010 #4  
I too would lean towards the Kioti. I would get it with the power shuttle and the 3 rear remotes. :cool:

/ Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010
I too would lean towards the Kioti. I would get it with the power shuttle and the 3 rear remotes. :cool:

Great these are the things I need to know. Ie Power shuttle and 3 rear remotes I don't know what either is but will find out. Thanks for advice as I don't have a clue

/ Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010
You can get hydraulic shuttle shift on the M7040, more HP, limited slip front differential, BUT you get a cab with the Kioti and 12/12 transmission as opposed to 8/8 on the Kubota. Not an apples to apples comparison, but between the two as listed I am pretty sure I would be going with the Kioti, put a cab on the Kubota and different story; both are in my opinion really dependable tractors and you will have a good machine whichever you choose.

Thanks for input your advice is great cheers

/ Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010 #7  
Thanks for input your advice is great cheers

You are more than welcome, rear remotes allow you to remotely operate implements with hydraulic implements cylinders such as several types of rotary cutters, box scraper with hydraulic scarifiers, hydraulic top link, side link and so on. I have Top and Tilt on one of mine which has hydraulic top link and side link with the third to operate the hydraulic scarifiers on our Land Pride HR3584.

I don't know if the Kioti offer hydraulic shuttle shift or not, but it is the type of transmission in which movement of the shuttle lever triggers a hydraulic clutch so you don't need to use the foot clutch to change directions etc.

/ Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010 #8  
You are more than welcome, rear remotes allow you to remotely operate implements with hydraulic implements cylinders such as several types of rotary cutters, box scraper with hydraulic scarifiers, hydraulic top link, side link and so on. I have Top and Tilt on one of mine which has hydraulic top link and side link with the third to operate the hydraulic scarifiers on our Land Pride HR3584.

I don't know if the Kioti offer hydraulic shuttle shift or not, but it is the type of transmission in which movement of the shuttle lever triggers a hydraulic clutch so you don't need to use the foot clutch to change directions etc.

They do on the RX6010 anyway, I double checked before I recommended it.

/ Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010 #9  
They do on the RX6010 anyway, I double checked before I recommended it.

Even better, I didn't look close enough as below the RX6010 with the specs of sync shuttle is "Power Shuttle Cab:eek:

Isn't there an active thread on here, "You know you're old when..."

/ Kubota m7040 vs kioti rx6010 #10  
I looked at them all and in my jugement the KUBOTA is the better choice KIOTI is known in my part of the country as the poor man's KUBOTA if you look closely at the KUBOTA and the KIOTI side by side it's like KIOTI copied off KUBOTA. After all KUBOTA has been in the U.S.a lot longer than KIOTI,like bigbull said try them both out and see ,REMENBER QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER PRICE. I think KUBOTA has the highest QUALITY of the two also the KIOTI RX 6010 PC only has 59HP VS 71 on the KUBOTA M7040 like i said you have to be the JUDGE it' your money. My self I went with the KUBOTA M7040 and as happy as a fox in a hen house.