Search is over - new Boomer 3040 purchase

/ Search is over - new Boomer 3040 purchase #1  

Morroder

Bronze Member
Tractor
Boomer3040
After almost a year of researching, test driving, and pricing, I wrote the check today for a new Boomer 3040 with 250 TL FEL. Delivery next week. Final price was $29,900 with loaded rears. Thanks to everyone for your input and advice. In the end the dealer and CVT transmission made the choice easy.

/ Search is over - new Boomer 3040 purchase #2  
Congratulations. Here's wishing you many enjoyable and productive hours of Seat Time with your new tractor.

/ Search is over - new Boomer 3040 purchase
image-1117937392.jpg

image-1239296641.jpg

/ Search is over - new Boomer 3040 purchase #4  
Lookin good

Got 2 hrs of mowing in yesterday. Love the tractor. However, at end of first workout, tranny was acting up. When I would flip shifter to reverse, the motor would drag down and it would creep. Throwing into neutral and repeating would clear problem. 45 minutes this morning mowing and had no problems. Wondering if it was a heating problem. Computer shows no errors. Have reported issue to dealer. Will talk to tech on Monday.

/ Search is over - new Boomer 3040 purchase #6  
This is an old thread, but I'm curious whether you continue to have good luck with the Boomer 3040 and it's CVT? I'm in the market and these "new" CVT's interest me. Thanks for any input you can provide.

I do love the tranny. However, with the 3040 it is not strong enuff to have fluid filled tires. Had problems with them filled. Tractor would not hardly move in hi. After it was removed. Tractor performs well. It does take time to respond if doing loader work. Everything wanting hydraulics at once. But after I got used to that. No complaints

/ Search is over - new Boomer 3040 purchase #8  
I do love the tranny. However, with the 3040 it is not strong enuff to have fluid filled tires. Had problems with them filled. Tractor would not hardly move in hi. After it was removed. Tractor performs well. It does take time to respond if doing loader work. Everything wanting hydraulics at once. But after I got used to that. No complaints

Thanks for the quick reply.

/ Search is over - new Boomer 3040 purchase #9  

Thanks for the quick reply.