Good Morning

/ Good Morning #1  

Steve_Carver

Approved Advertiser
Tractor
200 + Kubota Tractors
Good Morning...
Thanks for the kind words.
I'm enjoying an all new pleasure, even better than CLOSING A SALE...... Four wonderful Grandchildren.. see them at http://www.carverequipment.com/ this week.

I decided to give them all the time I can as they will grow up so quickly and I am no a spring chicken or baby wild turkey any more.

I read you fellows EVERY morning, seven days a week, between 4:30 AM and 7 AM. Your pulse on the market is the BEST in the country and very valuable to us to help fine tune our efforts.

At 7 AM, I move on to start answering our INCOMING regular business/parts/accounts email from our widening cyber customer base, quote request and inquiries direct from shoppers. Some days as many as 150 new emails are waiting. That usually takes me up to 10AM... then on to the office where a full day of OTHER TASK and phones await.

As the TBN membership grew so quickly during the past several years, it was getting to the point that TBN generated inquiries and thousands of quote request was taking 100% of my time and that of the sales team. Trying as hard as we could.. it was taking as long as 4 days to respond. We really try to respond to every customer within 24 hours. So the complaints started coming and our quote quailty was strained.
I hear from many TBN friends every day and respond to their individual request and comments, usually -- Same day.
Responding directly to an individual shoppers suits us fine, as our fine competitors do not get FREE TRAINING and FREE INFORMATION at our expense.

If you haven't visited us recently, please come by-> You'll see that we are ALIVE and KICKING...
We are about 40% along the way to creating a TOTALLY new shopping section for KIOTI PRODUCTS and their implements and fine finance and warranty programs here
Several new tips here and here
New SERVICE mission statement->http://www.carverequipment.com/repairs.htm
ALL NEW IMPLEMENT for folks with small gardens, wildlife food plots, ATVs, backyard farm desires.->http://www.carverequipment.com/plot_king_main_ menu.htm

We are focusing our KUBOTA - New Products- efforts in North Carolina and surrounding states and doing well.
We are shipping the used, demos, program tractors nationwide weekly.
This winter will bring a HOST of new Kubota products including BX1800-2200 replacements, new ZDs, a few new Grand and Economy Ls. If the new diesel hydro KUBOTA utility vehicle is as good as the rest of the product line. It will be very exciting.

Kawasaki ATVs and MULES are dooing better than I ever hoped.

An ALL NEW sections for BEFCO, TIRE CHAINS,HAY HANDLING ATTACHMENTS and BALERs are planned before October. An all new section for KUBOTA LAWN MOWERS is planned before next spring.

Come see and best wishes for a fine late summer and fall,
Steve

/ Good Morning #2  
Steve:

I know some of the guy's were asking where you had been and it's very good to hear your ok and biz is doing well.

Keep a close eye on them grandkids as they will be all grown up before you know it. Thanks for poping in and letting us know all is well in Carver land.

Whiskey

/ Good Morning #3  
Glad to hear from you again, Steve, and especially glad to hear things are going well for you. And yep, those fine looking grandkids will be grown up before you know it; can never spend too much time with them.

/ Good Morning #4  
Steve, Good to hear from you. Glad all is well. I saw the grandkids on the website, some adorable children.
Will

/ Good Morning #5  
Kudos for making the wise choice to put family first. These days too many folks tend to forget why we're here. No one has ever lay on their death bed and said "I wish I had worked more".

/ Good Morning #6  
Kubota utility vehicle

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If the new diesel hydro KUBOTA utility vehicle is as good as the rest of the product line. It will be very exciting.
)</font>

Steve,
Where can we find some more info on this? Mostly how much $$$ /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks,
Neil.

/ Good Morning #7  
Nice to hear everything is going well for you Steve.