Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tractor
    JD 2210

Default Re: Are Kiotis Kubotas?

Robert, yeah nice photo. Instead of the tractor how about if you just deliver a few nice bucks to my property. Just before Nov 15 would be good ! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Rtim, yeah you got me on The kubota but the Mahindra is From India not Korea so I guess were even. lol. As far as Kubotas lawsiut I dont know. They have a VERY active legal dept working successfully against the importation of grays and recently had an appeallate court descision upheld in a patent infringement case against JD. If the big two would play a little nicer and stop with all the sewage maybe some of us could afford a bigger tractor [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

Will he do?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205

Hi Robert...

That sloped front/hood design looks very similar to New Holland's boomer series... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Now, Kioti can get it from both sides... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

As long as they don't change their colors NH will leave them alone [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I have a friend who is a Deere man but bought a Kioti and loves it. He works at Cummins as well as part time for a couple local farmers and he is impressed with his DK 35. Kioti was smart to get there products and name out there, now they can change their design to make kubota happy as they have a reputation for quality and affordable machines to make it on their own.

Tractor

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I really doubt that kubota's lawsuit has wheels, but you never know. )</font>

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... I wouldn't be too quick to make that statement.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

What's that "other" saying... I think they say... "The jury is still out..." [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( but the Mahindra is From India not Korea )</font>

Some are... from India and some are Korean... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD 2210

Robert, That little guy ?? nah I want his big brother, lol. How many acres do you have for deer ? I have just bought a 160 acre parcel in the middle of 31,000 private acres that is just pure heaven. It belonged to a lumber co. for the last 100 years. It has been divided now all into larger parcels which is VERY rare in Mi. There are anothe 20k acres of Federal and State land adjoining. All of my interest in tractors etc is to make Deer camp a better place with food plots etc. I was supposed to go up this week end but got caught in the power outage. Did it effect you ? Dave

Tractor

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( As long as they don't change their colors ...)</font>

How about Case...? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor

We lost our power for about 11 hours. We have around 15 acres fenced in for our deer. There are multiple small pens so the deer do not get too wild. By keeping them somewhat calm we can drive around the pens and work inside them without the deer going nuts. That picture is CB, we are figuring him to go in the 150's to 160's this year as that picture was taken three weeks ago.

Overall, our farm is 118 acres but we have over 300 acres posted up to protect our deer as our neighbors let us control their lands (it keeps people out of their hair and allows us to know who is trying to get down around our fences)

Sounds like you found a wonderful place. I am looking for a place to build on. Simple requirements are that it must be around 50-100 acres with large parcels of land surrounding it for future expansion, a somewhat flat area for my house, natural springs for the ponds I will build, out on a back road with very little traffic and no high tension lines, and it has to be in Chatauqua County, NY and if I am lucky a gas well. So it has been hard to find the ideal place to build but I am looking [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor

I guess CNH would still hold the rights to the Case orange so there could be a lawsuit in the makings [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast