Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tractor
    JD 2210

Default Re: Are Kiotis Kubotas?

Sounds like you were looking for the same thing I was. I hope you find it. Most of my neighbors have over 200 acres. Between the 4 of us that are building camps we have a full block and are dedicated to QDM and generaly agree on Forestry/conservation practices which is very nice. My property slopes down to the N as it goes through Cedar stand and is bordered by a creek. We have Black Bears, deer, Turkey and grouse not to mention all the other fury wood land creatures. My property is five miles in from Lake Huron. The main Road is a gated private road so there is no traffic at all. Can you just put some of CB's genes in my herd ?

Tractor
    1983 JD 212, JD 2210

Kioti's for right now have a wharehouse (assembly) in Wilson NC. My neighbor works there. They are building a new place in Wendell, NC. about 30-40 miles away. As far as being cheaper ($), that remains to be seen. I've gotten a price for a ck20hst thats higher than green, orange, and blue!!!

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 35

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( As far as being cheaper ($), that remains to be seen. I've gotten a price for a ck20hst thats higher than green, orange, and blue!!! )</font>

I sure saw a price differance in Western Pa.
    My Kioti DK 35 standard features
    35 HP, 28.5 PTO HP
    Syncronized shuttle transmision (8 foward, 8 reverse speeds)
    Mid PTO
    Independant PTO
    3 point with extendable lower link arms
    Tilt steering
    Foldable ROPS
    Draft control
    Wet disc brakes
    Rear work light
    I odered the tractor with R-4's,Kl 1450 loader,skid steer stlye quick attach, heavy duty bucket,grill guard, 1 hydraulic remote.
    Since then I have added a second rear remote,Hydraulic top link,working on a hydraulic side link(TNT),loaded the rear tires,tooth bar,Rhino 85 backhoe w/subframe and 18" bucket(8 1/2' digging depth and 11' reach).
    So far I am still just under $ 23,000.(Before Tax)
    At least in my area this price with these features beat the big 3 by thousands.

Tractor
    JD 2210

The Dk35 is well below the competition in cost here as well. I have yet to see a CK20 so that might be their deluxe model. Its tough to compare lines as they are rarely apples to apples but I sure enough think the Kioti is currently a bargain in the tractor world.

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

If you can get some does from your herd here I am sure he wouldn't mind helping you out [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I know if I look long enough I will find some place suitable to build. I am in no hurry though so I can wait a little while [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Our place right now is about 4 miles from Lake Erie but there is a lot of development around here as people keep wanting to build golf courses and housing developments near the lake so most of the large land is gone. You did a great job finding your place and hopefully I can be as lucky. Take care.

Tractor
    JD 2210

It just takes a little time to find that right place. I'll rub some of my proprty luck out your way if you send some of that B/C luck my way. lol. I'll gladly settle for a few healthy 120 class doe chasers [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123