Price Check 1956 961 Ford Tractor

/ 1956 961 Ford Tractor #1  

dd21

Tractor
Ford 961- 1956
Anyone out there know what the value might be for one that currently does not start ?

/ 1956 961 Ford Tractor #2  
The 961 is possibly my favorite of all the older Ford tractors...just love the look of the row crop models, so I've been keeping my eye out for one on Craigslist for a year or so, and the range seems to be pretty broad. Is it gas or diesel? Did it run when it was parked, and will it turn over now? How straight is the sheet metal? Narrow or wide front end?

I've seen a few that were running, and reasonably solid (faded/worn paint, but not a rust bucket), for $3500 or so.

/ 1956 961 Ford Tractor
Re: 1956 961 Ford Tracto

The 961 is possibly my favorite of all the older Ford tractors...just love the look of the row crop models, so I've been keeping my eye out for one on Craigslist for a year or so, and the range seems to be pretty broad. Is it gas or diesel? Did it run when it was parked, and will it turn over now? How straight is the sheet metal? Narrow or wide front end?

I've seen a few that were.running, and reasonably solid (faded/worn paint, but not a ru

st bucket), for $3500 or so.
The tractor is near Willis, MI I ----I know it ran ,my brother is the owner.I will contact him today for answers. I know it has a wide front end. Its been stored in a covered area over the Winter and I believe it is in decent condition .

/ 1956 961 Ford Tractor #4  
I checked one out several years ago. Asking $3600. I passed since it had problems with the 2-stage clutch.

/ 1956 961 Ford Tractor
Thanks, also, I am sure it is a gas model .

/ 1956 961 Ford Tractor
I was wrong-its a diesel. He said it does not turn over and so he thought he'd try a new battery first. Will have more info by day's end.

/ 1956 961 Ford Tractor
The metal is in good shape. The paint is in good shape/no rust. Would you be interested in seeing it ? He is looking for a buyer.

/ 1956 961 Ford Tractor #8  
The metal is in good shape. The paint is in good shape/no rust. Would you be interested in seeing it ? He is looking for a buyer.

If it turns over, I'd take a look at it. My wife would probably kill me, but Willis is just up the road :D

/ 1956 961 Ford Tractor
Oh yes, my family has lived on the same land for over 200 yrs. We know Belleville well....I'll see what a new battery costs and hope that is it.

/ 1956 961 Ford Tractor
Would you like to take a look at it?