Buying Advice What's the ultimate Estate Mowing tractor ?

/ What's the ultimate Estate Mowing tractor ?
Mudking, have you ever driven a machine with an out front mower?

Any comments from those who have?

No I have not. I can see the benefits though. Can you get an eight foot or so finish-mowing deck front mounted on a compact tractor?

/ What's the ultimate Estate Mowing tractor ? #32  
No I have not. I can see the benefits though. Can you get an eight foot or so finish-mowing deck front mounted on a compact tractor?

Why a compact tractor? The Toolcat 5610 will do everything you listed, with a much smoother ride.

/ What's the ultimate Estate Mowing tractor ?
Why a compact tractor? The Toolcat 5610 will do everything you listed, with a much smoother ride.

About what does a Toolcat 5600 cost ?

/ What's the ultimate Estate Mowing tractor ? #34  
About what does a Toolcat 5600 cost ?

You would need the 5610, with the 3 point and PTO, not the 5600, with the dump bed.

That depends on your dealer, around $54k, made in the USA with a Kubota 61 horsepower diesel, but you asked for the ultimate.

/ What's the ultimate Estate Mowing tractor ? #35  
Befco is one manufacturer who has some mowers which will mount on the front of specialized tractors, such as Antonio Carraro, AEBI Terratrack, BCS, Ferrari, etc. These tractors are much more common in Europe than in the US, but there are importers for them here. Some municipalities use them. The concept seems pretty cool to me, but I imagine the tractors are pricey.

/ What's the ultimate Estate Mowing tractor ? #36  
The AEBI is one I looked at, very good design.

478 452 1909.JPG AEBI.JPGother__aebi_tt80_terratrac_with_mower_2002_1_lgw.jpg PICT0605.JPG

The front 3 point slides sideways with a hydraulic cylinder.

Mähtrac Aebi TT 80 (Small).jpg

/ What's the ultimate Estate Mowing tractor ? #37  
If I was needing the ultimate esate mower, I'd get a Kubota F. Its an out front mower, and they have available some insanely wide articulating deck, its something like 100" or a 110" deck. The machine is also insanely expensive. I was thinking just the deck was almost 10k, but I'm not sure. I priced one out one time on the Kubota website.