Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Default Re: Trade in time?

A DK40se is a deluxe 40 HP tractor with 2700 lbs of lift on the FEL, and a lot of nice features for about $22,500 where I live. That is over twice the lift of the b3200. If you are going rip and tear things , lets rip and tear. Another to look at is the equivalent size in the LS line.

DK40SE HST Utility Tractor | Kioti Tractors

LS Tractor USA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Kubota BX23 & ZD326P

Just got back from looking at the Kioti CK/DK line. DK is too big for me. CK look just right. Probably go with the CK35 if I go ahead with this. From my comparison of the CK to the B3200, the CK wins. Looks like a much beefier tractor, and cost is also less than the B3200. ****. I thought I was a diehard kubota guy, but now I don't know!
    BX23 - FEL, BH w/Bro-tek Thumb, Ripper & Trencher, 60" MMM w/Gator Blades (20-9/16 91-438 (90-987)), 48" Kubota Tiller, 48" Howse BB, Bro-tek Skid Plates, Pat's Easy Change System
    ZD326P - w/Gator Blades (20-9/16 91-438 (90-987) no bushing needed)

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by vrman View Post
    Just got back from looking at the Kioti CK/DK line. DK is too big for me. CK look just right. Probably go with the CK35 if I go ahead with this. From my comparison of the CK to the B3200, the CK wins. Looks like a much beefier tractor, and cost is also less than the B3200. ****. I thought I was a diehard kubota guy, but now I don't know!
    Hey, the good news, the paint is still orange! Yes the CK series does offer a lot of tractor for less money.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

Have you looked at the L3200? If you want "beefy" you should look at the L instead of the B.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B 2920

For what it is worth, just finished mowing my yard, I have an acre and would really miss my kubota Zero Turn if I got rid of it. I also frequently share in the mowing of up to 17 acres of common area in our subdivision and the little diesel ZD is great and moves right along. I also had to do some tractor work today and once again was glad that I did not trade up my B X 25 did everything well and I would have had some issues maneuvering a larger tractor such as a "B" series around. As I mentioned at the beginning of this tread I was eager to trade up to a "B" series several weeks ago and for 90 + % of what I routinely do I'm glad I kept what I had. The ZD 1800 and BX 25 fit my routine needs perfectly.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 241, Massey Ferguson 2244 crawler

Quote Originally Posted by vrman View Post
    The CK35 is a very nice machine, no doubt! I won't say anything bad about Kubota (I do like them, other than the price), but I think the Korean companies are doing to the tractor world, what they've done to the car world. Not that long ago, most of us would have scoffed at a Hyundai, or Kia, but they've more than proven themselves as far as quality, and value goes. I still remember the first time I had a friend say he bought a Hyundai....I said "what the heck is that?"....LOL. R,

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4610 & BX2230, Farmall Super M, Super A

Quote Originally Posted by GManBart View Post
    The CK35 is a very nice machine, no doubt! I won't say anything bad about kubota (I do like them, other than the price), but I think the Korean companies are doing to the tractor world, what they've done to the car world. Not that long ago, most of us would have scoffed at a Hyundai, or Kia, but they've more than proven themselves as far as quality, and value goes. I still remember the first time I had a friend say he bought a Hyundai....I said "what the heck is that?"....LOL. R,
    The CK35 compares pretty closely to an L3240, which ain't bad company, and for what, 33% less money? Hard to argue with that. Being kind of old-fashioned, I don't particularly like their marketing strategy, but it's a tough world out there. Kioti does seem to make a rugged, well-built product. If they can get their dealer act together, it could really get interesting. Competition is good for us customers.

Tractor
    JD 5055E

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    Hey, the good news, the paint is still orange! Yes the CK series does offer a lot of tractor for less money.

James K0UA
    The orange paint mostly benefits those who have left over kubota loader buckets.

I do use my Kubota orange counterweight on a green tractor, and a blue tractor. No parts rejection issues so far.

Bill

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by Notforhire View Post
    The orange paint mostly benefits those who have left over kubota loader buckets.

I do use my Kubota orange counterweight on a green tractor, and a blue tractor. No parts rejection issues so far.

Bill
    Yes it does!.. yeah those "foreign" transplants all seem to work well! I like having 2 buckets. One holds more and the other digs better because it is smaller.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123