Trade in time?

/ Trade in time? #21  
A DK40se is a deluxe 40 HP tractor with 2700 lbs of lift on the FEL, and a lot of nice features for about $22,500 where I live. That is over twice the lift of the b3200. If you are going rip and tear things , lets rip and tear. Another to look at is the equivalent size in the LS line.

DK40SE HST Utility Tractor | Kioti Tractors

LS Tractor USA

/ Trade in time?
Just got back from looking at the Kioti CK/DK line. DK is too big for me. CK look just right. Probably go with the CK35 if I go ahead with this. From my comparison of the CK to the B3200, the CK wins. Looks like a much beefier tractor, and cost is also less than the B3200. ****. I thought I was a diehard Kubota guy, but now I don't know! :p

/ Trade in time? #23  
Just got back from looking at the Kioti CK/DK line. DK is too big for me. CK look just right. Probably go with the CK35 if I go ahead with this. From my comparison of the CK to the B3200, the CK wins. Looks like a much beefier tractor, and cost is also less than the B3200. ****. I thought I was a diehard Kubota guy, but now I don't know! :p

Hey, the good news, the paint is still orange! Yes the CK series does offer a lot of tractor for less money.

James K0UA

/ Trade in time? #24  
Have you looked at the L3200? If you want "beefy" you should look at the L instead of the B.

/ Trade in time? #25  
For what it is worth, just finished mowing my yard, I have an acre and would really miss my Kubota Zero Turn if I got rid of it. I also frequently share in the mowing of up to 17 acres of common area in our subdivision and the little diesel ZD is great and moves right along. I also had to do some tractor work today and once again was glad that I did not trade up my B X 25 did everything well and I would have had some issues maneuvering a larger tractor such as a "B" series around. As I mentioned at the beginning of this tread I was eager to trade up to a "B" series several weeks ago and for 90 + % of what I routinely do I'm glad I kept what I had. The ZD 1800 and BX 25 fit my routine needs perfectly.

/ Trade in time? #26  

The CK35 is a very nice machine, no doubt! I won't say anything bad about Kubota (I do like them, other than the price), but I think the Korean companies are doing to the tractor world, what they've done to the car world. Not that long ago, most of us would have scoffed at a Hyundai, or Kia, but they've more than proven themselves as far as quality, and value goes. I still remember the first time I had a friend say he bought a Hyundai....I said "what the heck is that?"....LOL. R,

/ Trade in time? #27  
The CK35 is a very nice machine, no doubt! I won't say anything bad about Kubota (I do like them, other than the price), but I think the Korean companies are doing to the tractor world, what they've done to the car world. Not that long ago, most of us would have scoffed at a Hyundai, or Kia, but they've more than proven themselves as far as quality, and value goes. I still remember the first time I had a friend say he bought a Hyundai....I said "what the heck is that?"....LOL. R,

The CK35 compares pretty closely to an L3240, which ain't bad company, and for what, 33% less money? Hard to argue with that. Being kind of old-fashioned, I don't particularly like their marketing strategy, but it's a tough world out there. Kioti does seem to make a rugged, well-built product. If they can get their dealer act together, it could really get interesting. Competition is good for us customers.

/ Trade in time? #28  
Hey, the good news, the paint is still orange! Yes the CK series does offer a lot of tractor for less money.

James K0UA

The orange paint mostly benefits those who have left over Kubota loader buckets.:D

I do use my Kubota orange counterweight on a green tractor, and a blue tractor. :eek: No parts rejection issues so far.

Bill

/ Trade in time? #29  
The orange paint mostly benefits those who have left over Kubota loader buckets.:D

I do use my Kubota orange counterweight on a green tractor, and a blue tractor. :eek: No parts rejection issues so far.

Bill

Yes it does!.. yeah those "foreign" transplants all seem to work well! I like having 2 buckets. One holds more and the other digs better because it is smaller.:thumbsup:

James K0UA