LS Tractors

/ LS Tractors #1  

Rvrrat14

Tractor
Looking
Considering an LS tractor.......Do you feel they are a well enough established company to handle all future sales, parts, service, warranty, etc? It's between Kioti and LS.
THANKS

/ LS Tractors #2  
I certainly felt so when I bought mine (I was equally torn between LS and Kioti). The current Mitsubishi engines are used in a lot of machines, so it's a pretty safe bet that those parts will be available for a long time. With them being sold as LS, New Holland, and Case, it's pretty hard to imagine a situation where there is absolutely no support available, even if something pretty drastic happens.

/ LS Tractors #3  
I have a McCormick ct28 that is built by LS and it has been a good little tractor. McCormick, LS, New Holland, and Case dealers can get you parts. Recently I have been looking to upgrade and I have come away impressed the most by the Kioti DK series tractors. They are built like a tank and the fit and finish is excellent, a step above my current tractor at a price that is not John Deere or Kubota crazy. The fenders and platform don't even flex when I step up like on my current tractor. They are exceptionally quite also. I think my next tractor is going to be a Kioti dk50se hst cab/ McCormick X10.50 hst cab (same tractor), but I still have a few more brands to look at first. I am not trying to bash LS, just an observation now that I am tractor shopping again for the second time in 2 years because I made the classic mistake of not buying enough tractor the first time around. If I had sprung for the CT47 (R4047) at the time I would not be shopping right now.

/ LS Tractors #4  
They are exceptionally quite also. I think my next tractor is going to be a Kioti dk50se hst cab/ McCormick X10.50 hst cab (same tractor), but I still have a few more brands to look at first.

I was also very impressed with the Kioti line. I test drove an LS R4047H and Kioti DK50SE back to back, and found the LS to be quieter, but a fair margin. I didn't think much about it until someone here reported the same impression after doing a similar comparison between an R4041H and DK40SE. It wasn't a factor in my decision, but I did find it interesting. R,

/ LS Tractors #5  
I just bought a R3039Hydrostatic and it has been great machine. Tons of research and felt it will grow. Make sure you dont miss the tier 3 engines.
Good luck