Buying Advice Need help narrowing down first tractor.

/ Need help narrowing down first tractor. #11  
   / Need help narrowing down first tractor. #12  
Bobcat ct230's brand new out of the box have been purchased in the past month or so as low as $12,700 with FEL.

A new Bobcat ct235 at a nearby dealer went for $15,500 with FEL and loaded tires.

Bobcat rebate/incentives change this Saturday.

/ Need help narrowing down first tractor. #13  
dwilley, As a lot of the others have said, look for how best the different tractors "FIT" you. Does the seat feel comfortable? Does it move forward and back enough for you? Are the controls where you like them. Will it fit in your garage/barn? The various tractors are that close in quality and other factors. There is not a tractor with a red cape, ready to leap wide ditches and move mountains in one scoop. Nor are there any "DOGS" they are all that close, only you will know what fits you best.

/ Need help narrowing down first tractor. #14  
I got my 3032e 2 years ago in April for $16900 out the door
I had them put 2 rear remotes on and thru in a bar hitch for my 3pt hitch
I have 260 hrs on it and its been great
no I can't take my fel off but this size tractor I don't believe you need to
I pull a 6' bush hog no problem going thru stuff that was over my head on the tractor
was a bit scary not knowing what was in there but managed without and thing getting broke
I believe you can get a 3pt back hoe on one but I have never inquired on it
some reasons I went green was I'm a bigger man and fit on the JD more comfortably
also had my ankle fused together and found the kubota single pedel bother my foot more than the JD 2 pedels
and 72 months 0% couldn't pass up
they all make good tractors but like others have said go get some seat time in them before pulling the trigger
it makes a difference

/ Need help narrowing down first tractor.
I really like the LS tractors. It seems you can get a lot more tractor for less money. I have been calling around getting prices on the G3033H, G3038H, and the R3039H. I would really like the R3039H but it is a lot more money. I really want/need the HST also. I'm going to be doing a lot of loader work and I think I would regret it if I didn't get the HST.

Here are the best prices I got.

G3033H - $14,550
G3038H - $15,350
R3039H - $17,700

What would you get?

/ Need help narrowing down first tractor. #16  
I really like the LS tractors. It seems you can get a lot more tractor for less money. I have been calling around getting prices on the G3033H, G3038H, and the R3039H. I would really like the R3039H but it is a lot more money. I really want/need the HST also. I'm going to be doing a lot of loader work and I think I would regret it if I didn't get the HST.

G3033H - $14,550
G3038H - $15,350
R3039H - $17,700

What would you get?

Go withthe biggest one you can afford.

/ Need help narrowing down first tractor. #17  

G3033H - $14,550
G3038H - $15,350
R3039H - $17,700

What would you get?

That's a really great price on the R3039H, and typical prices on the other two. The normal going price for an R3039H is usually around $19,500 or so. If you can swing the extra $2,350, the 3039 will do a lot more work than the other two, and it's still small enough to be nimble.