Buying Advice goldonoi walk behind tractor

/ goldonoi walk behind tractor #1  

plantman61

Tractor
goldoni
I am trying to find a Goldoni Walk Behind Tractor. Does anyone have info that would help me?

/ goldonoi walk behind tractor #2  
Where are you located?
Do an internet search for Goldoni and your location and see what comes up. Certainly in the US they are not common but BCS is and they are also a great walk behind. Used walk behinds are rare...

/ goldonoi walk behind tractor
Where are you located?
Do an internet search for Goldoni and your location and see what comes up. Certainly in the US they are not common but BCS is and they are also a great walk behind. Used walk behinds are rare...

Thanks Charley for your response.
I am located in Oakland County, Michigan
I have tried to contact a Goldoni supplier in California. They have not returned my emails.
Which model of the BCS would you say was the best. Right now it looks like a diesel is my best option. What are your thoughts?

/ goldonoi walk behind tractor #4  
I agree that for a lot of work the diesel is the way to go. We bought an 835 because I wanted the diesel electric start among other things. It is a relatively large machine but I really like it. Differential brakes don't add much to it on the other hand and they never get used. I like the locking differential. I would certainly buy another...

/ goldonoi walk behind tractor #5  
Thanks Charley for your response.
I am located in Oakland County, Michigan
I have tried to contact a Goldoni supplier in California. They have not returned my emails.
Which model of the BCS would you say was the best. Right now it looks like a diesel is my best option. What are your thoughts?

check: Earth Tools - Walk-Behind Tractors - (502) 484-3988 note also, garden forums are more appropriate