kioti ck35 vs ls r3039

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #21  
Thanks for all the replys. I have JD and Kubota dealers 20 mins from my house. The Kubota dealer didn't have the size tractor I was looking for and wasn't interested in pricing one? Told me it would be ABOUT 30k but he acted like I didn't have any money (which I don't) but I do have excellent credit. The JD dealer, well as it been said many times before " that green paint sure is expensive!"

Check out the DK-40, I bought one and love it.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #22  
Moon Tractor in Hillsboro, Ohio called back, and quoted me $22,500 for a DK40SE Hydro with FEL and R4s....cash price.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #23  
Thanks for all the replys. I have JD and Kubota dealers 20 mins from my house. The Kubota dealer didn't have the size tractor I was looking for and wasn't interested in pricing one? Told me it would be ABOUT 30k but he acted like I didn't have any money (which I don't) but I do have excellent credit. The JD dealer, well as it been said many times before " that green paint sure is expensive!"

Not to be funny, well maybe. :laughing: Kubota Orange spray can paint IS more expensive than John Deere Green spray can paint. ;)

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #24  
Moon Tractor in Hillsboro, Ohio called back, and quoted me $22,500 for a DK40SE Hydro with FEL and R4s....cash price.

I was quoted 22,450 in April 2012 for that setup.
Well actually that was a financed price.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #25  
Every dealer in Maine and New Hampshire that I have called has given me a price of $23,000 for the DK40SE HST, FELw/cutting edge and R4's. It was an additional $8500 for the Kioti 2485 BackHoe, and a quote of $10,500 for a Woods BH90X.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #26  
Every dealer in Maine and New Hampshire that I have called has given me a price of $23,000 for the DK40SE HST, FELw/cutting edge and R4's. It was an additional $8500 for the Kioti 2485 BackHoe, and a quote of $10,500 for a Woods BH90X.

That's not too bad....splits the difference in the quotes I got. I'm surprised how high the Kioti backhoe is priced. The LS hoe for my 4047 was quoted at $6,350 recently.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #27  

take the woods if you can afford it.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #28  
I believe the big names for 40HP are still right around 30k. However, to have a 10k difference, you would have to be able to get a kioti DK40 for 20k. Not around here. 25k is more in the ballpark.

I dont need, or want bells and whistles. More crap to go wrong. My philosophy with tractors is KISS. Therefore, All those bells and whistles that come standard on the kioti, arent worth anything to me personally, so the kubotas, being a bigger name and similar price point, would be most appealing.

Now if kioti offered a economy model of similar size and power to the DK40/45, for 5-6k less, that would be the ticket right there:thumbsup:

I don't call the QA bucket, rear remote, telescoping lift arms and stabilizer bars "bells and whistles". I use my Kioti DK 45 every day here on the farm and I call those things "essentials".

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #29  
I don't call the QA bucket, rear remote, telescoping lift arms and stabilizer bars "bells and whistles". I use my Kioti DK 45 every day here on the farm and I call those things "essentials".

bells are radio, air conditioning and air ride seat.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #30  
bells are radio, air conditioning and air ride seat.

The whistle would be the horn then? :confused3: Everyone has different needs. The farmer with the animal pulling the plow had to take care of the animal while the farmer using the pick, shovel and rake only had to worry about his tools, and his back. :rolleyes: ;)