kioti ck35 vs ls r3039

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #31  
I don't call the QA bucket, rear remote, telescoping lift arms and stabilizer bars "bells and whistles". I use my Kioti DK 45 every day here on the farm and I call those things "essentials".

I define essentials as things that are absolutely needed to do the job. Everything else is a luxury or "bell and whistle".

I never change buckets, and dont have any other loader attachments. A SSQA is a bell and whistle for me

Telescoping arms and stabilizer bar...sure, they are nice, but a luxury. I can hook my stuff up just fine as is.

Rear remote, another thing that dont peak my interest, as I dont have any attachments that use hydraulics.

Each mans needs are different. I prefer not to pay more for things I dont need. Now some may argue that a "deluxe" kioti or other "off" brand cost about the same as a economy version from a big name, but the true cost is more than just the $$$ amount. Nothing against kioti, but kubota is a better known brand, with a much better dealer network. So in my case, I take the better known brand and better dealer network over some bells and whistles I dont need.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #32  
I define essentials as things that are absolutely needed to do the job. Everything else is a luxury or "bell and whistle".

I never change buckets, and dont have any other loader attachments. A SSQA is a bell and whistle for me

Telescoping arms and stabilizer bar...sure, they are nice, but a luxury. I can hook my stuff up just fine as is.

Rear remote, another thing that dont peak my interest, as I dont have any attachments that use hydraulics.

Each mans needs are different. I prefer not to pay more for things I dont need. Now some may argue that a "deluxe" kioti or other "off" brand cost about the same as a economy version from a big name, but the true cost is more than just the $$$ amount. Nothing against kioti, but kubota is a better known brand, with a much better dealer network. So in my case, I take the better known brand and better dealer network over some bells and whistles I dont need.

If you had a SSQA you would probably have other attachments. I have a meyers snowplow with a QA plate and it's worth it just for that. I also plan on buying pallet forks shortly.

As far as the Telescoping arms and stabilizer bars I had a 8n with neither and now with the Kubota
3240 I won't have another tractor without them. Like a lot of things you don't really appriceate it till you use it.

Jeff

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #33  
Again. To each his own. Sure, some of the features would be nice. But not worth spending extra for if I don't really need them. And some of these would just cause me to spend more money.

I have a truck plow and no desire at all to put one on my tractor.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #34  
Now if kioti offered a economy model of similar size and power to the DK40/45, for 5-6k less, that would be the ticket right there:thumbsup:
They do. The DS line.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #35  
I guess 2700 lbs of FEL lift is bells and whistle too

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #36  
The whistle would be the horn then? :confused3: Everyone has different needs. The farmer with the animal pulling the plow had to take care of the animal while the farmer using the pick, shovel and rake only had to worry about his tools, and his back. :rolleyes: ;)

Which of these were you? :D

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #37  
If you had a SSQA you would probably have other attachments. I have a meyers snowplow with a QA plate and it's worth it just for that. I also plan on buying pallet forks shortly.

As far as the Telescoping arms and stabilizer bars I had a 8n with neither and now with the Kubota
3240 I won't have another tractor without them. Like a lot of things you don't really appriceate it till you use it.

Jeff
My first tractor had none of theses features.
My Kioti DK has the SSQA, the rear remotes, the telescoping arms, the hydraulic top link, Etc. I use these features nearly every time I use the machine.
All I can say is that since I have had them I will never be without any of these features on a tractor again. NEVER

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #38  
My first tractor had none of theses features.
My Kioti DK has the SSQA, the rear remotes, the telescoping arms, the hydraulic top link, Etc. I use these features nearly every time I use the machine.
All I can say is that since I have had them I will never be without any of these features on a tractor again. NEVER

I love the one handle SSQA, the telescoping arms and stabilizer I don't need due to a quick hitch. The dealer network is hogwash, who needs it. My machine has not seen a dealer since I bought it and parts are mail order thru MIE.