kioti ck35 vs ls r3039

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #62  
No Murph,Thank you. If memory services me right I thinks it's Mikey LIKES it. But what do I know:banghead:

Menopause mood swings right? My wife's going through that! :shocked:

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039
rmorey, are you saying I'm on the rag?:confused3: I'll have you know i've already been through the change of life!:) But thanks for your post!

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #64  
Wow, I feel like I missed out on all the fun! And the comments aren't even directed toward what I haven't yet said!:laughing:

So here goes. OP: you have some very useful posters with a vast amount of knowledge among them posting in 'your' thread.
Dissing them early on in your life here on TBN is ill advised.
You asked a question, you got answers. They may not have been the answers you were hoping for, or ones you like but they are answers borne from years of experience with these tractors, and what works and what doesn't.
I'll give you my opinion for what it's worth: Being a contractor you need something bigger than the tractors you noted. Warranty is reduced down considerably on most tractors used for commercial enterprise- check the fine print.
A DK-40 with it's equivalent KB-2485 hoe is a GOOD fit for what you're doing, pricewise, sizewise, featurewise. You'd be better suited for digging footings with a machine designed for that purpose, depending on how many you would actually do/year. Even a leased/used trackhoe might suit you better. If you have the need for the features a DK-40 Kioti could provide then it might work, depending on how many footings/year, etc.
It's personal choice coupled with knowing what tasks you're going to be using the machine for.
I have to agree with Murphy, (wow, did I say that?):eek: Dealer network is vastly over-rated. If you are going to need your dealer as much as some Kubota fans seem to, then one has to wonder how good is the tractor if it needs a dealer hand-hold on a regular basis. :confused2:
Commercial use is different than farm/homeowner use and that is why manufacturers exclude things from warranty.
I'd suggest you try engaging people on the forum(s), it works better than slamming them for taking the time to give you their time and opinion. In general the people here will give anyone a lot of useful info to sort through, it's up to you to take from it what works and leave the banter about featureless vs. featured tractors, and general pricepoint jibberish to those having their personal 'rants'.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #65  
I have to agree with Murphy, (wow, did I say that?):eek:
Commercial use is different than farm/homeowner use and that is why manufacturers exclude things from warranty.

Wow, my computer screen flickered and dimmed when I read that, I was pretty sure TBN or the universe couldn't handle you two agreeing on something, kind of like matter and anti-matter coming together.

Unless things have changed, Kioti's warranty doesn't exclude commercial use. You're right, most others do.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #66  
Wow, my computer screen flickered and dimmed when I read that, I was pretty sure TBN or the universe couldn't handle you two agreeing on something, kind of like matter and anti-matter coming together.

Unless things have changed, Kioti's warranty doesn't exclude commercial use. You're right, most others do.

It's called unobtanium, and Murph is looking to get some:)

Didn't mean to say exclude- did mean to say shortens term of warranty. I'm fairly sure that is the case.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #67  
It's called unobtanium, and Murph is looking to get some:)

Didn't mean to say exclude- did mean to say shortens term of warranty. I'm fairly sure that is the case.

I was just going to say that they don't distinguish between commercial and non-commercial, because they didn't used to, but it's changed. Commercial is now 36 months, 2000 hrs. I guess they got burned on that one a few times!

Warranty | Kioti Tractors

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #68  
If you are going to need your dealer as much as some Kubota fans seem to, then one has to wonder how good is the tractor if it needs a dealer hand-hold on a regular basis.

Wow are you gonna get it for that!:shocked::eek: The Kubota police are on there way!:censored:

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #69  
If you are going to need your dealer as much as some Kubota fans seem to, then one has to wonder how good is the tractor if it needs a dealer hand-hold on a regular basis.

Wow are you gonna get it for that!:shocked::eek: The Kubota police are on there way!:censored:

Only time I have been to my dealer in 7 years is to get hydraulic filters.

/ kioti ck35 vs ls r3039 #70  
Only time I have been to my dealer in 7 years is to get hydraulic filters.

I consider that a luxury item. :eek: Or possibly a bell, or maybe a whistle, I can't decide.:confused3::scratchchin: