Price Check Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800

/ Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800 #1  

Ortie

Tractor
Kubota B2400
I have a Kubota B2400 HST with loader and belly mower and turf tires. It has 335 hours on it. Stored inside. Runs and looks great. I am looking to sell it to upgrade to an L3800. Any pricing advise? I checked tractorhouse.com but there really wasn't much comparable. My searches led me here. Thanks! MAO

/ Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800 #2  
Just for a little additional info, I would suggest you do a search on this forum for Kubota jerky hitch.

Bill

/ Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800 #3  
It's very hard to determine a price. Especially if you searched areas like Tractorhouse and couldn't find any comparables. In my area, if you can get 70% of what you paid new, take it.

I started with a B2910, then bought a L4400, now own a M9540. Try really hard to look long range at your future needs and buy the tractor that best suits those projected needs. In my situation I should have bought the M model when I bought the L. But my needs were growing. Yours might be static.

When you determine a price, come back to this site and run your advertisement. Might pick up a buyer here. A LOT of Kubota owners on this website. Good luck and welcome to TBN.

/ Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800
Thank you for the helpful information. My needs are growing too, so I will take your advice!
Ortie

/ Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800 #5  
I would guess 9-10K range - post some pictures when you get a chance. As ovrszd said 70% of what you paid is not a bad range either.

You will be competing price wise in the new market with BX's and 0% too. When I tried to sell my 400 hr clean B21 a few years ago I was @ 65% of what I paid and got offers @ 50% so kept it.

On sizes you might consider the Grand L series if you can swing it - a nice step up and more features.

/ Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800 #6  
I've had my L3800DT for almost 2 years now and love! Have had larger rigs and smaller. This one is just right for me at this time...

/ Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800 #7  
Just took the time to do the math. I sold my L3240 for 83% of what I paid new. It was a year old with less than 70hrs. It was still a big hit, but I do think Kubota holds it's value better than most other brands.

Bill

/ Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800 #8  
Just took the time to do the math. I sold my L3240 for 83% of what I paid new. It was a year old with less than 70hrs. It was still a big hit, but I do think Kubota holds it's value better than most other brands.

Bill

I sold my L4400 for 81% with 500 hours and felt truly blessed. But it was to a friend that knew the tractor and perfectly met his needs.

/ Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800 #9  
Thank you for the helpful information. My needs are growing too, so I will take your advice!
Ortie

Have you talked to the dealer in Carlton about trade in numbers?

You may want to consider taking a quick run over to the Kioti dealer in Monroe, if only to see how much less they charge for similar capabilities...depending on exact configurations, $6-10k less isn't uncommon. At the very least, it would give you bargaining material to work with.

/ Selling my Kubota B2400 HST to upgrade to an L3800
I will take a look at the Grand L. Thanks!