Price Check Kioti CS2410 and Massey 1705 pricing

/ Kioti CS2410 and Massey 1705 pricing #1  

ajd187

Silver Member
Tractor
Deere 1025R
As part of my tractor search I got some quotes on a Kioti CS2410 (25hp, 19.4 PTO hp) and a Massey 1705 (22.5hp, 18.7 PTO hp) this afternoon.

The price quote I got breaks down as follows. Note that the price is the same for both tractors; I drove both around the dealer field, and could not tell any difference at all between them. All are using the 0% financing (72 months for Kioti, 60 for MF).

Tractor with loader - $14300
60" belly Mower - $2000
+ 8% tax

Total OTD: $17604

Based on my online pricing using the JD and Kubota online configurators, I'm guessing I'd see similar pricing on a BX2360 or 1023E with the equivalent configuration (within a few hundred bucks anyway). Are these prices right on, or a bit high? The dealer said that that was his bottom line price, although I suspect with some competitive offers he might go a bit lower.

One thing I did notice is that the Kioti is really a class ahead of the others for the same money, just not sure I want to go with that yet.

/ Kioti CS2410 and Massey 1705 pricing #2  
One thing I did notice is that the Kioti is really a class ahead of the others for the same money, just not sure I want to go with that yet.

They shrink when you bring them home. :D

Similar to the Kioti, is the LS J2020H...similar specs, but it's loader will lift nearly twice as much, and averages around $1500 less, which would almost pay for the mower. If there's a dealer around, it can't hurt to be armed with more, and lower, quotes.....regardless what color you choose.