Buying Advice new holland vs kioti

/ new holland vs kioti #1  

dan28040

Bronze Member
Tractor
Farmtrac 665
Ive been looking at a new holland t4.75, for around the $36,000. Also been looking at a kioti dk 90 for 45,500. I want to get the most bang for my buck but I'm unsure about the Kioti tractors, both have loaders and are cab tractors. Well be primarily using to cut and bale hay. Hope to some day to add a round baler. Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated

/ new holland vs kioti #2  
might have better luck in a brand specific forum, that said, I believe you are comparing a 75 horse to a 090 horse. The 4.85 or the t4040 would be a better comparison. I really like the t4040 some of the guys in the New Holland forum were talking about their new t4040 looked real nice. In the Kioti forum their are some with the 90 horse Kioti and they seem to like theirs too. One guy works his tractor pretty good I think he put like 900hours a year, his might be the 100 horse model but should serve as a good measuring stick to the 90. I have never seen a Kioti in person but they look real nice in the pictures and the people in their forum are very helpful (forthcoming) with information and leanding a hand (literally) if need be. Good luck on your hunt I don't think either one is a bad choice but 9000.00 is a lot of cabbage the t4040 is around 42 or 43k a little more horse power but still 2-3k better money. Dave