Buying Advice Agrison 75HP tractor

/ Agrison 75HP tractor #1  

redinger

Tractor
john deere 6210
Hi , I am looking at buying one of these and would like feedback from anyone who currently owns one.

Thanks, Rob

/ Agrison 75HP tractor #2  
Hi , I am looking at buying one of these and would like feedback from anyone who currently owns one.

Thanks, Rob

Suggest you read this thread and follow some of the links......that should give you some information

/ Agrison 75HP tractor #3  

Thanks, Rob

Dont buy one, crappy tractor with even more crappy service.

/ Agrison 75HP tractor #4  
Hi

Use the Search with the Magnifying Glass at the top of the page. (not the rectangular Google search)
Enter Agrison for the Keyword.
Select ""Search Titles only" in the drop down box to the right.
Click the [Search now] button and you will more info to make an informed decision.

/ Agrison 75HP tractor #5  
Dont buy one, crappy tractor with even more crappy service.

You sound like a person thats had personal experience with the Agricat/Agrison brand of service. It may pay you to put that review on a new Australian web site at Chinese Tractor Reviews They are looking for all types of reviews........but you would be hard pushed to beat the first story in the Agricat/Agrison forum section on there now.

/ Agrison 75HP tractor #6  
Just read Chinese Tractor Reviews.
wow. Ace site :)

/ Agrison 75HP tractor #7  
Chinese Tractor Reviews, pays to have a look around, thank god I dropped the idea of looking at those Agrisons. Have to admit that story takes some beating, cant be good for business.

/ Agrison 75HP tractor #8  
I have been researching the 75hp for some time and will def buy one once my funds are up to scratch...in terms of chinese tractors great bang fo ryour buck. ive owned my 50hp for a couple of years now without any major problems - unlike some of the other brands out there people are finding it very hard to find parts. the staff at agrison are professional and parts are very easy to order, hoses etc you name it. freight to WA wouldnt be cheap I image. happy shopping :) if you need to know more about my agrison and experience with it, private message me

Thanks, Rob

/ Agrison 75HP tractor #9  
My Agrison 50hp 2012 G3 tractor is for sale. Tractor was most of the time in my shed - I have it since a year and it has only 55 hrs. I bought it new for 29900. Any offer around the 20k mark is welcome
I'm up grading to a 70 hp MF

/ Agrison 75HP tractor #10  
Everything to do with this company is dodgy ,their warranty is not worth the paper its printed on the so called salesmen wont return calls when warranty is due! I just wished id found this site before I bought my tractor and learnt the hard way ! I just hope they get shut down and soon before they rip anyone else off !! but just remember every dog has their day and what goes around comes around !!!