Is the NH Powerstar series made by LS?

/ Is the NH Powerstar series made by LS? #1  

Piston

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4610 Hitachi UH083LC
I've read a couple threads on here regarding the NH T4.75 being built by LS? I can't remember which threads they were, but I seem to remember reading it in multiple places. I asked a very reputable NH dealer and he said they are NOT built by LS. Does anyone else have any information on this? I do believe now that they are not built by LS but I'm curious why people think they are, or if there is any reason to believe so?

/ Is the NH Powerstar series made by LS? #2  
No, the T4 units are not made by LS.

/ Is the NH Powerstar series made by LS? #3  
LS only makes the Boomers. I think the sizes are from the Boomer 30 to the 50 and also the Farmall B's of the same size.

/ Is the NH Powerstar series made by LS? #4  
I heard that LS was no longer making the Boomer series either. Are they still making them?

/ Is the NH Powerstar series made by LS? #5  
As far as I am aware. I think there contract w/ NH goes through 2015, just read that somewhere yesterday but for the life of me I can't remember where.

/ Is the NH Powerstar series made by LS?
Okay well that's good to know, not that it would matter too much if it was made by LS since I've read nothing but good about them, but its nice to know.

/ Is the NH Powerstar series made by LS? #7  
I was told my Powerstar was made in Turkey for what it's worth.

/ Is the NH Powerstar series made by LS? #8  
I looked at that tractor when I was buying my new tractor and I can see how one might think that. Same Italian made engines in both and the blue color is close....:). Price wasn't too far apart to start but adding in the accessories to make them comparable drove the price up fast. NH dealer wanted $900 for a rear window wiper and $785 for another rear remote! It did have the Buddy seat though.....