Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    John Deere 2032

Default Re: Down to 2. Which to purchase?

I want to thank everyone for their replies. It helped me with a reality check that what I was thinking was right. I swear buying a new car is an easier decision.
    John Deere 2032R , H130 FEL, MMM,BB, 6' Woods Brush Hog, 7' Homemade Blade, 54" Disc, Meteor 60" SnowBlower

Tractor
    John Deere 2720

I went through a very similar decision lately. I ended up with the JD 2720 (basically the same thing as the 2032R) for many of the same reasons you did. I liked the kubota for many of the same reasons you did. I have 23 hours on my JD now and absolutely love it! MMM, FEL are both quick and easy on and off. I don't regret my purchase at all!

Well, I do regret one thing. I wish I had gotten the separate hydraulics for the MMM to make it raise and lower separately from the 3PH. If I were doing it over, I would have added that. Best of luck with your new purchase!

Tractor
    John Deere 2720

I went through a very similar decision recently. I ended up with the JD 2720 (basically the same thing as the 2032R) for many of the same reasons you did. I liked the kubota for many of the same reasons you did. I have 23 hours on my JD now and absolutely love it! MMM, FEL are both quick and easy on and off. I don't regret my purchase at all!

Well, I do regret one thing. I wish I had gotten the separate hydraulics for the MMM to make it raise and lower separately from the 3PH. If I were doing it over, I would have added that. Best of luck with your new purchase!

I dont know who stated it, but I agree completely. I'd go with which ever dealer you feel most comfortable with or the closest. Murphy says if you pick the closest (B) you will never see the dealer again.
    Oh and once your decision is made and it gets delivered we expect pictures and details.

Wedge
    1967 Ford 4000,Mahindra 4530 with FEL and BH, Box blade, straight blade, FEL, Rake, Bushhog, Backhoe, Jinma chipper, KKII tiller, Grapple. Mahindra 4530, with FEL and Backhoe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123