Mahindra vs Kubota

/ Mahindra vs Kubota
PSUTundra
I grew up in New Hope, Bucks County. The Mahindra dealer that I like and seems knowledgeable is

New Holland Tractors-8N-Skid Steers-Lawn Mowers-Turf-Walter G. Coale-MD salesman is Walter Johnson

They started in business in 1899 (horse drawn agriculture). Have only had Mahindra for a few years, but they had lots on the lot. They are in Churchville Maryland. They are a New Holland dealer as well.

I have not been impressed with other Mahindra dealers near me. I am in southern Chester County. There is no giant Mahindra dealer around us.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #22  
I have not been impressed with other Mahindra dealers near me...There is no giant Mahindra dealer around us.

I agree and talked to a number of them, Wallace came out on top and Sterner's in Quakertown was a close second. There were a few that did not even bother to call me back after discussing needs and asking for a quote.

Good luck on the machine choice, keep us up to date on the decision and if there are other questions you did not get answered.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #23  
I would and did take a Kioti DK-40 over both of them.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #25  
   / Mahindra vs Kubota #27  
   / Mahindra vs Kubota #28  
John Deere 5055E, produced in a factory in Pune, Maharashtr, India. Probably not far from the plant that built my Mahindra. My 1981 JD2240 is made in Germany with a engine from a JD factory in France. Nothing wrong with any of this.... wish it was all stateside, but that has not been happening for many years...

Production:
Manufacturer: John Deere

Factory: Pune, Maharashtra, India

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #29  
You should look at the kubota tractor at stoltzfus in cochranville. I get my L3830 serviced there and have been real happy with that dealership. I bought the tractor from Hoober originally but have had it serviced at stoltzfus since I moved to Landenberg,pa ( down the road from you) -Mike

staticmap

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #30  
Lots of green.

I've been told it's about the same price as the MX5100. I'll look at all of them when I get ready for a larger rig. Not letting the L3800 go! Just goin to add to the heard...