Mahindra vs Kubota

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #41  
My Kubota 4240 came with tubes in the rear tires so any fluid can be used. Not sure if the MX is the same or not. Congrats. The 5100 is a nice workhorse.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #42  
My Kubota 4240 came with tubes in the rear tires so any fluid can be used. Not sure if the MX is the same or not. Congrats. The 5100 is a nice workhorse.

You still do not want to use calcium. If the valve stem leaks it will eat the wheel up.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #43  
Calcium is cheaper, so they may use it if you don't ask. Many dealers still use calcium because they have used it for years and have all of the equipment to use it, but it is nasty when you get a leak. Rust rust rust. Rim Guard is actually a beet juice product that is totally biodegradable so a spill isn't a worry.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota
They are using the beet juice.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #45  

The pictures you see of wheels rotted out with holes in them are from tubed tires, filled with calcium and a slow leak in the tube, or one that was pumped out and repaired and put back together without being cleaned out. The area between the tube and wheel is a perfect environment for rot, with even just plain water.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #46  
The pictures you see of wheels rotted out with holes in them are from tubed tires, filled with calcium and a slow leak in the tube, or one that was pumped out and repaired and put back together without being cleaned out. The area between the tube and wheel is a perfect environment for rot, with even just plain water.

Like these wheels

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #47  
Enjoy that new tractor feel!!!!

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #48  
Congrats on the new tractor. Are you getting the standard bucket in addition to the larger one. I think you will really enjoy the 5100, it is basically the same as my 5240 and I love it.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota
Just getting the larger bucket. It is still a general purpose bucket just bigger and heavier. One bucket is enough.

Planning on getting a finishing mower for the back of it. A Phoenix 7 footer from Everything Attachments. Any better choices for the price? I have their brand rototiller and I like it.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #50  
I have an Edge attachments 72" finish mower and I have been pretty happy with it. The reason I bought it though is because it is what my dealer carries not that it is necessarily better than any other.