Mahindra vs Kubota

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #61  
The bucket is only 72 inches wide. The camera angle does make it look big. It is .78 cubic yards stacked so it is bigger than the .48 cu yd bucket that would normally come with the tractor.

Nice tractor! Who makes the bucket?

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #62  
The bucket is only 72 inches wide. The camera angle does make it look big. It is .78 cubic yards stacked so it is bigger than the .48 cu yd bucket that would normally come with the tractor.

Congrats on the new tractor
Probably won't be lifting any heaped buckets of wet clay to full height with that bucket. Would be about 2400lbs v. ~1500 lbs. Will work great for other materials though

/ Mahindra vs Kubota
The bucket is model MB84 by HLA Attachments in Canada. The bucket weighs 455 lbs so the loader will lift almost a ton (2443 lbs at pivot). Don't have any clay in this part of Pa but it loads mushroom soil great (585 lbs cu yd). It can always take smaller scoops of heavier material. I got rid of all my gold bullion to buy the tractor so I don't have to carry it around anymore:)

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #64  
Nice! That bucket looks huge on that tractor.

Ditto.

Does indeed look like a huge bucket. My BH outweighs that tractor by a factor of 4, and only holds a tad over a yard in the bucket. And I though it was a big bucket for the machine:laughing:

/ Mahindra vs Kubota #65  
The bucket is model MB84 by HLA Attachments in Canada. The bucket weighs 455 lbs so the loader will lift almost a ton (2443 lbs at pivot). Don't have any clay in this part of Pa but it loads mushroom soil great (585 lbs cu yd). It can always take smaller scoops of heavier material. I got rid of all my gold bullion to buy the tractor so I don't have to carry it around anymore:)

Lol on the bullion. If you don't have any clay no problems. Im on about 4 feet of clay and boulders. I built a 12' tall backstop for a range earlier this year my loader lifts 4144 lbs at the pivot pins and my 84" bucket hold .83 yards heaped. I didn't have any problems lifting but having enough breakout force with a full bucket was sometimes an issue.

My buddies good friend traded a smaller JD in for a mx5100HST Earlier this year I heard he loves it hopefully you do too. Definitely good bang for the buck in the Kubota line

Does your loader have SSQA or is it PIN on? I use my pallet forks as much as my Bucket.

/ Mahindra vs Kubota
My loader bucket is the quick connect so I take it off to mow and till the market garden. The only problem I have found at the moment is the switch which cuts off the motor when you stand up to see to attach the bucket. I will have to over ride that safety feature.

The bucket has drilled holes to attach all sorts of things to the cutting edge. Pallet forks are something I will be looking at, either attach to the bucket or by themselves. I had a bale spear on my IH 574 which I used a lot. That 67 hp tractor had almost the same lifting capacity as the Kubota +- 200 lbs. So my downsizing doesn't effect that part of the equation. Will get my new 84 inch finish mower for the 3 pt on Monday. Looking forward to spending less time mowing.