Kubota B3200 HSD Owners.........

/ Kubota B3200 HSD Owners......... #1  

Tobyone

Tractor
2012 Kubota B3200 HSD w/ FEL, 60 in mid mount mower and 60 in box blade
I sent a posting a few days ago in regards to purchasing a almost new 2012 Kubota B3200 HSD w/LA504 FEL turf tires and 60 inch mower deck ( 25 hrs use) I am still interested in this tractor and If purchased I would sell the mower deck to buy R-4 tires. However, I have not heard from anyone that has a Kubota B3200 HSD w/ FEL. If you own this tractor, I would appreciate your feed back on the likes and dislikes of this tractor and if you had to do it over again, would you purchase this tractor again of something else.

Thanks,

Tobyone

/ Kubota B3200 HSD Owners......... #2  
I have a B3200 with FEL and I love it. I love everything about the tractor, I have used it to run a 5ft bushhog, tiller, chipper and for snow clearing. I have had it for 2 1/2 years with no issues. The slight vibration does not bother me. The only drawback for me is it runs out of traction before horsepower. If I were to buy again, it would be a heavier tractor such as a Grand L. I don't need the mid PTO or use it to mow so that is why I would get a different model. I think it is a very good tractor, just too light for me sometimes. Hope this helps.

/ Kubota B3200 HSD Owners.........
KDD,

I appreciate your input in wisdom. I take it that you also have R4 tires on the Kubota. Can you fill your loader bucket with dirt and lift it 4 ft then transport it without the back end of the tractor lifting up. I plan on using a box blade for landscaping and grading my slag driveway. What is your thoughts on loaded tires and attaching a box blade on the back for weight.

Thanks again,

Tobyone

/ Kubota B3200 HSD Owners......... #4  
The quick answer is yes you can, however proceed slowly and carefully. I have R4s and they are loaded. I usually have my chipper on for ballast. if you have other specific questions pm me a I'll happily talk about the B3200 Kevin
KDD,

I appreciate your input in wisdom. I take it that you also have R4 tires on the Kubota. Can you fill your loader bucket with dirt and lift it 4 ft then transport it without the back end of the tractor lifting up. I plan on using a box blade for landscaping and grading my slag driveway. What is your thoughts on loaded tires and attaching a box blade on the back for weight.

Thanks again,

Tobyone