kubota vs. Kioti?

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #121  
Buy what you like. Northern tools also sells tractors. I bought what I wanted, which was about 2 thousand more than a DK45, because I planned on owning it for decades. I didn't even know about the 2 speed rear hydraulic motor on the GL line. Once I got a chance to use it and realized that being able to drive into a pile of dirt and with a flick of a lever it was just like shifting down a gear to get more pushing power without having to lift off of the HST pedal I was sold.

But that's me. My neighbor comes up with his Kubota MX5000 to skid logs. It's a gear tractor and I watch him shift and deal with a clutch, he wanted gear and is happy with it. I wouldn't tell him that he should have got HST+ nor would I tell anyone here. If you're happy with your LS or Kioti then I am happy for you, really, I am. I didn't buy my tractor to impress anyone other than me and I expect none of you did either.

I will correct someone when they say something line "6 speeds is too many". Clearly you have never operated the HST+ system. You have 3 gears you can select, like any HST tractor (or only two gears on some models). The HST+ gives you a high and low speed for each gear. About 95% of the time you either shift gear or think about shifting in a standard HST tractor on a HST+ equipped tractor you wouldn't have to even slow down or shift. It's as simple as flashing your high beams on a car. What it means is the middle gear can do almost every task. What that's worth is different for every person. To me it's now priceless. I would not own a HST tractor without the feature.

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #122  
I asked you about the Quick Hitch Sherlock.

Here it is the whole shooten Match
Re: hitch
Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT
Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244
Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT
Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244
Roger, What is the difference between JD I match and JD quick hitch?
Thanks
Murph
This Qh is Cat 3.

This one looks the same as a old imatch.

By the way I was just joking about not being able to get a FEL or a 3PH on a zero turn.
I don't take the internet to heart. Both hitches are in the JD catalog and I wanted to know the difference. You know?

No.
Weird ain't it?

You were not much help then either.

Here is part of it. Maybe you asked me in a thread and I PMed you.

murphy1244 said:
That is a excellent price, How tall is the cab from ground?

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #123  
Here is part of it. Maybe you asked me in a thread and I PMed you.

Give the complete quote, the price part was about the hitch compared to a land pride one. I guess it really doesn't matter much anyway. So Roger, How much did you pay for your cab machine? There How's that?

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #124  
These threads never seem to end well....

In my opinion, both are very good quality and I can't tell any difference in workmanship.
lol, boy, you sure hit the nail right on the head regarding where this thread went!

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #125  
lol, boy, you sure hit the nail right on the head regarding where this thread went!

Yep, I need to heed my own advice and stay away from them; starting now...:)

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #126  
Yep, I need to heed my own advice and stay away from them; starting now...:)

i just came back to see if we had this settled... um.. doesn't look like we do...Geez guys.. Its all good.

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #127  
Interesting... The original poster of this thread hasn't responded. Perhaps he was just a troll trying to get his jollies off the argument?

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #128  
Interesting... The original poster of this thread hasn't responded. Perhaps he was just a troll trying to get his jollies off the argument?

I noticed that too.

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #129  
I noticed that too.

I was a Kubota dealer for 23 years. Also at the same time i also sold Kioti tractors, talk about pissing off Kubota, WOW. The Kioti tractor hands down is the better choice, they usually weigh more and are more durable. As for quality, i was always doing warranty work on Kubotas, hardly ever had a warranty claim on Kioti. I am retired now and enjoying it. Way too many people buy on the name only, and not on the better product. Just my two cents here.

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #130  
I was a Kubota dealer for 23 years. Also at the same time i also sold Kioti tractors, talk about pissing off Kubota, WOW. The Kioti tractor hands down is the better choice, they usually weigh more and are more durable. As for quality, i was always doing warranty work on Kubotas, hardly ever had a warranty claim on Kioti. I am retired now and enjoying it. Way too many people buy on the name only, and not on the better product. Just my two cents here.

Wow! That's going to make some people (not me) upset!