kubota vs. Kioti?

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #1  

Randretti

Tractor
international harvester
Hey all, i was looking into a 40 horse kubota like the L39 and my brother, who owns a kubota L38 said to check out the Kioti's. Does anyone have experience with both? how are the Kioti tractors as far as workmanship? thanks a bunch!

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #2  
These threads never seem to end well, but my last two new tractors were Kubotas and my brother's last new tractor was a Kioti. In my opinion, both are very good quality and I can't tell any difference in workmanship.

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #3  
I personally have had better luck with my Kubotas than with the Bobcat (white kioti). My 44hp Kubota is more fuel efficient that what my 34hp Bobcat was.

I don't think Kioti makes a TLB.

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #4  
Try them both, then price them both.

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #5  
As said Kioti does not make a dedicated TLB. I have owned 2 Kubota's and now own a Kioti.. The quality of the Kioti is every bit as good as the Kubota's . And the most important part.. my paint cans still work, when I switched over to the Kioti... perfect match!:)

James K0UA

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #6  
The quality of the Kioti is every bit as good as the Kubota's :)

James K0UA

Not to mention, the price for the Kioti will, no doubt, be better. :thumbsup:

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #7  
I've had experience with a small Ford(1700) and my current Kubota(M6040). Nothing bad to say about either of these two except the Ford finally became to small. I'm sure if anybody had troubles with either Kioti or Kubota you would definitely hear about it on TBN.

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #8  
Kubota / Kioti - Too may toe / too ma tow.... Lol ok not really. I am on my second kubota and no quality issues what so ever. I have limited knowledge on the Kioti brand but what I do know is they are very reputable as well. I think you will be happy not just satisfied with either. My suggestion on comparing the two is dealer location and price. It makes me feel cozy to have a dealer 2 miles from my house. This is not to mention they are a fantastic dealer with an awesome family that works really takes care of their customers.

And I totally agree, this thread may not end well. I am open and love all tractors. Mine the most of course ;-)

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #9  
Kubota / Kioti - Too may toe / too ma tow.... Lol ok not really. I am on my second kubota and no quality issues what so ever. I have limited knowledge on the Kioti brand but what I do know is they are very reputable as well. I think you will be happy not just satisfied with either. My suggestion on comparing the two is dealer location and price. It makes me feel cozy to have a dealer 2 miles from my house. This is not to mention they are a fantastic dealer with an awesome family that works really takes care of their customers.

Very good point and couldn't agree more !!

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #10  
Same quality, different features and waaay different pricing. Keep in mind that the 2 machines you mentioned are dedicated TLBs and Kioti doesn't make one. You can add a BH to any tractor, but it isn't quite the same as a dedicated one.