Buying Advice Kubota BX1860 or BX1870

/ Kubota BX1860 or BX1870 #21  
Congratulations on your new BX1860!

/ Kubota BX1860 or BX1870 #22  
Hello everyone! Newby here and looking to buy an BX, but don't know if i want the 18 or the 23?? I don't need a loader, but would like the valve installed and the disconnects mounted just in case. I also would like to know how easy it is to mount the deck, either the 54" on the 18 or the 60" on the 23? I mow about 3.5 acres and have about 2 acres of vegetable gardens. I don't need the BX for the gardens, except for hauling around a wagon with supplies. I have a M5040 4WD ag tires and FEL if I need any heavy work done. So the BX would be primarily a mower/hauler. A blade on the BX would be nice for small snowfall clearing of the drive and I'd use the M for the heavier stuff. Another thing that could help is how difficult to remove the mower blades for sharpening and how heavy is the deck? Meaning that I have ruined a deck on my Troy-Bilt GTX by neglect and the fact that it was just stamped and not a fabricated deck. Any help would really be appreciated.

/ Kubota BX1860 or BX1870 #23  
Hello everyone! Newby here and looking to buy an BX, but don't know if i want the 18 or the 23?? I don't need a loader, but would like the valve installed and the disconnects mounted just in case. I also would like to know how easy it is to mount the deck, either the 54" on the 18 or the 60" on the 23? I mow about 3.5 acres and have about 2 acres of vegetable gardens. I don't need the BX for the gardens, except for hauling around a wagon with supplies. I have a M5040 4WD ag tires and FEL if I need any heavy work done. So the BX would be primarily a mower/hauler. A blade on the BX would be nice for small snowfall clearing of the drive and I'd use the M for the heavier stuff. Another thing that could help is how difficult to remove the mower blades for sharpening and how heavy is the deck? Meaning that I have ruined a deck on my Troy-Bilt GTX by neglect and the fact that it was just stamped and not a fabricated deck. Any help would really be appreciated.

It's pretty easy, 94BULLITT has a couple of videos on it, here is one: Kubota BX Mower Deck Removal - YouTube